Drive Through Millions Of Lights At Expo Idaho At The Christmas In Color Holiday Display
There’s a new, larger-than-life holiday display coming to Idaho, and it looks absolutely epic. Christmas in Color has been a magical tradition for countless families across the country, and this year they announced they’ll be coming to the Gem State! The beloved event involves a massive Idaho Christmas lights display that visitors can drive through, which makes it perfect for enjoying the magic of the holiday while remaining social-distancing-friendly. Here’s all you need to know about these upcoming drive-thru Christmas lights in Idaho:
See what it’s like to drive through this wondrous light display:
Are you excited about this drive-thru Christmas lights in Idaho? We feel like this is going to be a treasured holiday tradition in Garden City for years to come! Share your thoughts with us in the comments. If you really want to get into the Christmas spirit, learn about these holiday traditions in Idaho.
More to Explore
Christmas in Idaho
What are the most dazzling Christmas lights in Idaho?
The most dazzling Christmas lights in Idaho include:
- Winter Garden aGlow in Boise. The biggest botanical garden in Idaho hosts a vivid display of over half a million lights that make for a magical holiday stroll.
- Winter Spirit in Lewiston. Locomotive Park becomes a spectacle of colors as it is lit with interactive light displays.
- Winter Wonderland in Caldwell. Indian Creek Plaza becomes a winter wonderland as lights reflect off the water and carolers sing while the kids meet Santa.
- Journey to the North Pole in Coeur d’Alene. Several hundred light displays adorn the lake while children get to hear Santa read off the list of kids who have been nice this year.
Learn more about the most dazzling Christmas lights in Idaho.
What are the most magical Christmas towns in Idaho?
The most magical Christmas towns in Idaho include:
- McCall. This little mountain town is like a Christmas storybook fable during the holiday season as every house is lit and the light reflects off of the snow.
- Wallace. This town’s annual Season of Lights begins with a Yuletide Lighting Festival and the whole town comes together to view it.
- Meridian. This little town decorates its houses in a gingerbread style and has a lovely ice outdoor ice skating rink that brings the community together.
- Sun Valley. This town is a haven for skiers with picturesque mountain views and fun festivities like ice skating festivals and holiday fireworks.
Discover more about the most magical Christmas towns in Idaho.
What are the best things to do during the holidays in Idaho?
The best things to do during the holidays in Idaho include:
- Eagle Country Christmas Festival. This small-town event has heated tents with fun activities, horse-drawn carriage rides, live music, and more.
- Snow Tubing at Schweitzer Mountain Resort. This resort has snow-tubing lanes that are 300 feet long with a tow rope to bring you back up.
- The McCall Activity Barn. This cattle ranch becomes a skiing destination during the holidays and has a wonderful Nordic Skiing Trail.
Find out more about the best things to do during the holidays in Idaho.