This Idaho Canyon Is The Coolest Thing You’ll Ever See For Free
You don’t have to spend a lot of money on extraordinary experiences in Idaho. The fact that so many spectacular destinations are free and open to the public is one of the best parts of living in the Gem State. For instance, Bruneau Canyon may just be one of the coolest natural wonders our state has to offer, and it’s a must-visit for an adventure-loving Idahoan. The only thing it’ll cost you is the gas in your car and your time. Not too bad for one of the most beautiful places in Idaho! Take advantage of this awe-inspiring destination and see it for yourself.
Have you had the chance to visit this amazing natural wonder? We are so thankful to live in a state with incredible destinations like this one just a short drive away. For more places like this one, take a look at some of these amazing natural wonders in Idaho.
Wonderful Natural Attractions in Idaho
What are some bucket list natural attractions in Idaho?
Some bucket list natural attractions in Idaho include:
- Balanced Rock. This top-heavy rock is quite a fascinating sight as the bulk of it rests on a mere three feet wide base.
- Craters of the Moon National Monument. This vast landscape of hardened lava really does look like the surface of a moon.
- Ritter Island. This island in Thousand Springs State Park is a gorgeous area of cliffs, waterfalls, and mesas.
- Sawtooth Mountains. This aptly named mountain range of jagged peaks juts out of lush forests and looks magical.
Find out more about these and other bucket list natural attractions in Idaho.
What are the most beautiful hiking trails in Idaho?
The most beautiful hiking trails in Idaho include:
- Boxcar Bend Preserve. This is a rather popular hiking trail and it’s easy to see why with all the greenery and wildlife.
- Kootenai National Wildlife Refuge. If you’re looking to catch glimpses of wildlife, this is where you want to go.
- Cougar Bay Wildlife Preserve. This is a gorgeous area teeming with wildlife and includes the lovely Lake Coeur d’Alene.
- Roosevelt Cedar Grove. This is an awe-inspiring area of old-growth forest with trees reaching 150 feet in height.
Discover more about the most beautiful hiking trails in Idaho.
What are the most stunning natural attractions in Idaho?
The most stunning natural attractions in Idaho include:
- Beaver Bay Beach. Since there’s no coastline in Idaho, this is the place to go for some time at a beach. It’s simply stunning.
- Lochsa River. This is wild, rugged wilderness at its best. Rushing rivers, lush forests, and spectacular views are all around.
- Craters of the Moon Cavern. These caves look like something from another world. They even have skylights!
- Hells Canyon. This is the deepest river gorge in the country and the views here are utterly gorgeous.
Learn more about the most stunning natural attractions in Idaho.