Hawaii November 19, 2015
13 Reasons Why Everyone Should Marry Someone From Hawaii
So, you’ve found the love of your life, and they just so happen to be from Hawaii. Now, you’re thinking about taking that next step and saying those two much anticipated words: “I do.” These thirteen things will remind you why your Hawaii honey is so perfect, and that you should definitely put a ring on it.
1) Your marriage will never be boring.
From surfing, kayaking, and hiking, to ziplining, snorkeling and skydiving, your next great adventure with your spouse is just around the corner!
2) Experts say that Hawaii’s awe-inspiring scenery is the perfect backdrop to fall in love.
Falling in love with your spouse day after day while being surrounded by beautiful scenery sounds pretty spectacular.
3) People in Hawaii are happier and less stressed than anywhere on the mainland, according to various studies.
Who doesn’t want a happy, low-stress marriage?
4) No matter how financially strapped you are, you will be able to get out there and enjoy Hawaii’s natural beauty, for free!
Some of the best activities in Hawaii – like beach days and hiking trips – are absolutely free, so there’s no excuse to take a day off and spend time having fun with your spouse.
5) Your spouse will teach you the true meaning of Aloha.
6) And you will learn to live at a slower pace – and truly relax.
Life moves slower in Hawaii, and you will soon learn how to truly relax, and let the islands guide you.
7) Your spouse will always support you – even if that means quitting your lucrative job to chase your dreams.
Yeah, the cost of living in Hawaii is extremely high, but there is more emphasis on happiness and experiences than there is on material things, and having lots of money.
8) They know how to cook some awesome local dishes.
At the very least, they will be able to tell you the best places to grab Hawaiian favorites.
9) People from Hawaii are silly, a little bit weird, and always know how to put a smile on your face.
Everyone says they want to find a life partner with a sense of humor, and by marrying someone from Hawaii, you will get just that.
10) They will welcome you into their ohana with open arms.
Ohana does mean family, and in Hawaii family is of the utmost importance. When you get married to someone from Hawaii, you will gain countless aunties, uncles, and cousins.
11) You will gain not only a life partner, but also unlimited access to paradise.
People from Hawaii are undeniably awesome, but a huge perk to marrying someone from Hawaii has got to be their knowledge of the islands, and the access you will have to perhaps the most beautiful place in the world.
12) Oh, and if you’re looking for peace of mind, Hawaii has one of the lowest divorce rates in the country.
Something about beautiful beaches and stunning sunsets must have couples wanting to work out their issues, instead of running away from them. I mean, who would actually want to run away from Hawaii?
13) Plus, can you really beat Hawaiian wedding photographs?
How many of you have married into the Hawaii ohana? Did we miss any good reasons to marry someone from Hawaii?