Hawaii October 04, 2015
11 Reasons Why People From Hawaii Are The Best Kind Of People You’ll Ever Meet
The Hawaiian Islands are truly incredible – full of natural beauty, culture, the Aloha spirit, and some amazing people. Here are eleven reasons why individuals from Hawaii are the best people you will probably ever meet.
1) The Aloha spirit runs deep, which means that people from Hawaii are always willing to offer friendship and assistance when needed.
2) According to a national well-being survey, Hawaii is the least stressed state in the country- naturally, everyone has a little more patience and empathy.
3) Hawaii is also one of the happiest places to live in America, coming in at the second happiest state, just behind Alaska, according to a Gallup survey.
4) Everyone will welcome you graciously into their “ohana.”
5) People from Hawaii are laid-back and would gladly spend their days lounging on the beach with you if they could.
6) But they also know how to show you a good time out on the town, and can be extremely fun.
7) They will also be able to teach you about all the best “secret” spots. You know, the ones without masses of tourists.
8) People from Hawaii appreciate their state’s natural beauty, and always make time to stop and watch the sun set, or point out a beautiful rainbow.
9) The islands are basically a huge melting pot; due to the state’s unique culture and history, people from Hawaii are more accepting of other cultures, values, and ideas. There is a great deal of emphasis placed on the importance of Hawaiian history.
10) People from Hawaii either know how to cook or know the best local spots to grab a plate lunch.
11) They won’t judge you based on your appearance because slippahs are standard, and there is no need to dress up, or even do your hair.
Share with us in the comments what you think should be added to this list.