Take A Ride Down A Waterfall Sliding Board In Tallulah Gorge In Georgia
Get ready, Georgians. Not only will you be able to stay cool and refreshed during those warmer months, but you’ll also be able to indulge in a little bit of natural fun in Tallulah Gorge State Park. Hike to Sliding Rock, an epic waterfall in Georgia and rock slide that provides endless amounts of joy to select hikers. Check out just exactly how you can make your way to Sliding Rock in Georgia.
Take a closer look at Tallulah Gorge:
Have you ever been to Sliding Rock in Georgia before? Share with us your experience in the comments section! Be sure to check out some of the other hiking trails in Tallulah Gorge and check AllTrails for closures and updates. If you love waterfalls, check out these easy-access waterfalls in Georgia.
More to Explore
Natural Attractions in Georgia
What are the most beautiful natural wonders in Georgia?
The most beautiful natural wonders in Georgia include:
- Jekyll Island. The beach here is a stunning place and the Jekyll Island Forest is a magnolia live-oak forest that is simply gorgeous.
- Amicalola Falls. This is the tallest waterfall east of the Mississippi and is over 700 feet tall. It is quite a sight to behold.
- Radium Springs. This was a very popular spot in the 1920s as people came here to swim in waters believed to have healing properties.
- Lake Lanier. This scintillating lake is a local favorite for swimming, camping, fishing, and much more.
Learn more about the most beautiful natural wonders in Georgia.
What are the best bucket list natural attractions in Georgia?
The best bucket list of natural attractions in Georgia includes:
- Lula Lake & Land Trust. This 8000-acre nature spot has a hidden gem waterfall and lots of hiking trails with stunning views.
- Callaway Gardens. This is an idyllic fairytale land with so many flowers and trees and is lovely for hiking.
- Tallulah Gorge. This area has iconic views and is one of the most beautiful natural areas in Georgia.
- Amicalola River. This area known as the End of the World is a popular local swimming hole and has natural water slides.
Discover more about the best bucket list natural attractions in Georgia.
What are the best natural day trips in Georgia?
The best natural day trips in Georgia include:
- Ooh La La Lavender Farm. This is a beautiful place where you can frolic in a field of lavender and take in not just the sights, but the scents.
- Panther Creek Falls. This stunning waterfall takes some hiking to access but it’s well worth it as it’s a serene paradise.
- Bridal Veil Falls. One could spend all day on the water slides here, especially during a hot summer day.
- Wormsloe Historic Site. This tunnel of trees is a majestic sight that brings in visitors from all over the state.
Find out more about the best natural day trips in Georgia.