Walk Through A Victorian Christmas Masterpiece At Hardman Farm, The Most Unusual House In Georgia
Hardman Farm State Historic Site in Georgia is a one-of-a-kind place that deserves to be explored all season long. However, once Christmas rolls around, this stunning historical spot becomes something else entirely. Walk through a Victorian time capsule with holiday tours around Harman Farm. Happening on Friday and Saturday nights throughout December, come take a trip back in time to experience a Victorian Christmas at Hardman Farm. See just how spectacular this 1870 mansion once was and still very much is. In my opinion, this could very well become one of your favorite Christmas traditions in Georgia.
Watch this YouTube video by BonedaddyToo highlighting some of the festive scenes at the Victorian Christmas at Hardman Farm.
Have you ever visited Hardman Farm in Georgia before? Share with us your experience in the comments section! But for more information about the Victorian Christmas tours, visit the Hardman Farm website or follow Hardman Farm on Facebook.
Hardman Farm is not the only hidden gem in town that’s worth visiting, here’s another timeless relic in Sautee Nacoochee that belongs on your list. Also, when you’re in the area, check out some more highly-rated attractions that your entire family will enjoy.
More to Explore
Christmas In Georgia
What are some more Christmas attractions in Georgia?
While the Victorian Christmas at Hardman Farm is one of our favorite holiday events, here are some Christmas attractions in Georgia that we recommend:
- Stone Mountain Christmas, Stone Mountain
- Coastal Georgia Botanical Gardens, Historic Bamboo Farm, Savannah
- Six Flags Holiday In The Park, Atlanta
- Avalon on Ice, Alpharetta
- Holly Jolly Jekyll, Jekyll Island
- World of Illumination’s Rockin’ Christmas, Marietta
- Centennial Olympic Park, Holiday in Lights, Atlanta
- Blue Ridge Fire and Ice Chili Cookoff and Craft Beer Festival
- Atlanta Christkindl Market, Atlanta
- Blue Ridge Scenic Railway (BRSR)
Be sure to read our previous article featuring some more Christmas attractions in Georgia.
What are the best Christmas towns in Georgia?
Whether you’re searching for old-fashioned Christmas celebrations, millions of dazzling lights, festive storefronts, and more, these are the best Christmas towns in Georgia that are pure magic:
- Pine Mountain
- Jekyll Island
- Santa Claus
- Stone Mountain
- Blue Ridge
Wanna know more? Read our previous article telling you all about these Christmas towns in Georgia.
What are some of the best Christmas lights in Georgia?
Here are some of the best Christmas lights in Georgia that belong on your list this year.
- IllumiNights: Atlanta Zoo, Atlanta
- December Lights & Holiday Nights, Savannah
- Ludy's Christmas Light Spectacular, Columbus
- Fantasy In Lights, Pine Mountain
- Holiday Lights at Barnsley Resort, Adairsville
- Rock City's Enchanted Garden of Lights, Lookout Mountain
- Callaway Gardens, Fantasy in Lights, Pine Mountain
Discover more about these dazzling winter wonderlands by reading our previous article about the best Christmas lights in Georgia.