Visit Donner And Blitzen This Holiday Season At Georgia's Very Own Reindeer Farm
You know Dasher and Dancer, Prancer and Vixen, Comet and Cupid, Donner and Blitzen…
…but did you know they call Pettit Creek Farms in Georgia home each Christmas season? Gather the whole family and head to this reindeer petting zoo for a holiday extravaganza where you can meet Santa Claus and his reindeer. This Southern Christmas event takes place from Thanksgiving Day through Christmas and will be exactly what your family needs to get into the holiday spirit.
Have you ever been to this reindeer farm in GA before? Share with us your experience in the comments section! Or if you’re looking for more information about visiting this Georgia reindeer farm for the holidays, including how to buy tickets, then check out the Pettit Creek Farms website and give the Pettit Creek Farms Facebook page a follow.
If you know of another reindeer petting zoo (or any other holiday attraction) worth visiting, nominate it for a chance to see it featured in an upcoming article! Also, don’t forget to check out this small-town Georgia petting zoo that you can visit year-round.
Looking for some incredible holiday gifts this year? Check out our holiday gift guide for ideas!
More to Explore
Reindeer Petting Zoo In Georgia & Related Info
What do I need to know about visiting the reindeer petting zoo at Pettit Creek Farms?
There are several important things to note about visiting the reindeer petting zoo at Pettit Creek Farms. These include:
- Santa and the reindeer will be in attendance every Thursday-Sunday night during the holiday season
- Pictures with your camera are included with the price of admission
- All other nativity animals will only be at the farm on Saturdays
- Other attractions include a drive-thru light display, campfires, seasonal food and beverages, and a Christmas tree farm
- Reservations are not required - tickets are available for purchase at the gate
- Dogs are not allowed
- Admission cost varies based on vehicle type (car, van, bus, or hayride)
- All admission packages include a visit with Santa and his reindeer (Thursday-Sunday only) and the petting zoo
Where are the best places to see Christmas lights in Georgia?
Some of the best places to see Christmas lights in Georgia are:
- Six Flags Over Georgia, Atlanta
Every year at Christmastime, Six Flags Over Georgia transforms into a winter wonderland with its annual Holiday in the Park event.
- Callaway Gardens, Pine Mountain
Millions of Christmas lights and 15 dazzling displays adorn Callaway Gardens for the annual Fantasy in Lights Spectacular. There is also a holiday market that offers hot chocolate and visits with Santa.
- Margaritaville at Lanier Islands, Gainesville
This walk-through event features light displays, a carnival, and festive dining options.
- Rock City, Lookout Mountain
The long-running Enchanted Garden of Lights event at Rock City boasts award-winning light displays.
- Ludy's Christmas Light Spectacular, Columbus
Featuring over 150,000 lights, this home display is truly spectacular.