14 Must-Visit Flea Markets In Georgia Where You’ll Find Awesome Stuff
Ready to get a good bargain this summer? Or maybe you’re an antique fanatic? You’re in luck! I have a list of all the best flea markets all over Georgia! Check out these 14 must-visit flea markets in Georgia this summer:
Bonus! More great flea markets in Georgia:
10. Great American Flea Market – 3355 Cobb North Parkway Acworth , GEORGIA, 30101 Every Sat Sun – Hours: 8:00 am to 6:00 pm
11. Estes Indoor Flea Market – 304 Columbia Drive Carrollton, GA 30117. Open Thursday- Sunday 10am – 6pm
12. Joeys Indoor Thrift Mall- 1100 10th Ave Columbus, GA 31901 Every Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat Sun – Hours: 10:00 am to 6:00 pm
13. Y’all Come Flea Market – Georgia 251 & Interstate 95 Darien, GA 31304 Every Sat Sun – Hours: 8:00 am to 5:00 pm
14. Charlie’s Red, White & Blue Flea Market – 1612 U. S. 129, Cleveland, 30528 Every Sat Sun – Hours: 8:00 am to 5:00 pm
Do you know of any other great flea markets around? Let us know about them and the location in the comments below!
Amanda Northern is a freelance writer, and creator/virtual assistant of The Proassists. Amanda is a Georgia native, GSU Panther, and blogger. More of her words can be found at amandanorthern.wordpress.com
Thank you! You'll receive your first newsletter soon!