14 Must-Visit Flea Markets In Georgia Where You’ll Find Awesome Stuff
Ready to get a good bargain this summer? Or maybe you’re an antique fanatic? You’re in luck! I have a list of all the best flea markets all over Georgia! Check out these 14 must-visit flea markets in Georgia this summer:
We’re aware that these uncertain times are limiting many aspects of life as we all practice social and physical distancing. While we’re continuing to feature destinations that make our state wonderful, we don’t expect or encourage you to go check them out immediately. We believe that supporting local attractions is important now more than ever and we hope our articles inspire your future adventures! And on that note, please nominate your favorite local business that could use some love right now: https://www.onlyinyourstate.com/nominate/
Bonus! More great flea markets in Georgia:
10. Great American Flea Market – 3355 Cobb North Parkway Acworth , GEORGIA, 30101 Every Sat Sun – Hours: 8:00 am to 6:00 pm
11. Estes Indoor Flea Market – 304 Columbia Drive Carrollton, GA 30117. Open Thursday- Sunday 10am – 6pm
12. Joeys Indoor Thrift Mall- 1100 10th Ave Columbus, GA 31901 Every Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat Sun – Hours: 10:00 am to 6:00 pm
13. Y’all Come Flea Market – Georgia 251 & Interstate 95 Darien, GA 31304 Every Sat Sun – Hours: 8:00 am to 5:00 pm
14. Charlie’s Red, White & Blue Flea Market – 1612 U. S. 129, Cleveland, 30528 Every Sat Sun – Hours: 8:00 am to 5:00 pm
Do you know of any other great flea markets around? Let us know about them and the location in the comments below!
Amanda Northern is a freelance writer, and creator/virtual assistant of The Proassists. Amanda is a Georgia native, GSU Panther, and blogger. More of her words can be found at amandanorthern.wordpress.com
Thank you! You'll receive your first newsletter soon!