Georgia October 23, 2015
12 Times The Sun Made Georgia The Most Beautiful Place On Earth
The world was surely blessed when Georgia was made! Check out these amazing pictures where the sun has made Georgia one of the prettiest places on earth. You won’t believe your eyes…
1. A beautiful sunset somewhere in Georgia.
I'm not sure exactly where in Georgia this amazing photo was shot, but it's gorgeous! The panoramic view has captured every inch of its magnificence.
2. Another beautiful shot of the same lake in Georgia.
3. Lakeland, Georgia
This dynamic sunset took place in Lakeland.
4. Savannah, Georgia
Oh Savannah! This striking Savannah sky is a beautiful representation of Georgia.
5. Savannah National Wildlife Refuge
Here's another miraculous shot of this great Georgia land.
6. A striking sky in Georgia.
The pink and blues caused by this sunset are inspiring.
7. An icy morning in Georgia.
This sunrise over an ice-laden park looks magical.
8. A grey November morning on Jekyll Island.
Wouldn't you just love to wake up to this scene? I know I would!
9. A gorgeous summer evening in Georgia.
This is a perfect 'sit out and sip lemonade' day!
10. Beautiful Bear Creek Trail in Elijay, Georgia.
The sun's rays on this Georgia mountain are spectacular and glorious!
11. Sunrise on St. Simons Island, Georgia
A dreamy day on St. Simons Island created by the awesome rays of the sun.
12. Heavenly Sunset over Marina Historic District in Brunswick, Georgia.
The doors to heaven appear to be opening up right before us in this shot of a sunset in Brunswick!
Aren’t these some of the most peaceful pictures of Georgia that you’ve ever seen? Do you have any beautiful Georgia pictures that you’d like to share? Post them in the comments below!