This Waterpark Campground In Florida Belongs At The Top Of Your Summer Bucket List
What could be better than combining two incredible summer activities in one: RV parks with water parks in Florida? Get ready for a Florida waterpark adventure and a camping trip all rolled into one intensely awesome weekend. Camping is a huge past-time for Florida residents, and what better way to beat the heat this summer than an RV campground with a waterpark right nearby? Check it out.
Thanks to YouTuber Dream Kinetics, we have aerial views of what Paradise Cove is all about and all the fun you can look forward to at this fantastic park:
To locate Paradise Cove and C.B. Smith campground, you can use the address: 900 N. Flamingo Rd., Pembroke Pines, FL 33028. If you’re ready to get your trip underway, make sure to get your reservations in order right away to secure a camping spot for a wonderful, family-friendly summer adventure!
Have you ever been to Paradise Cove, one of the best RV parks with water parks in Florida? How about the waterpark campground at C. B. Smith Park? Share your experience with us in the comments section. Otherwise, if you’re looking for other things to tackle this summer in the Sunshine State, check out this incredible natural swimming hole.
More to Explore
Fun With The Family In Florida
What are the best family-friendly museums in Florida?
The best family-friendly museums in Florida include:
- Potter’s Wax Museum. Kids can see wax figures of their favorite characters from various movies and shows.
- St. Augustine Pirate & Treasure Museum. If the kids like Jack Sparrow, they’ll love this pirate museum!
- Ripley’s Believe It or Not. Bring the kids to see all kinds of intriguing oddities in St. Augustine.
- WonderWorks. This museum looks like an upside-down Roman building and focuses on educational exhibits about math, space, and physics.
Discover more about the best family-friendly museums in Florida.
What are the best places to see and interact with animals in Florida?
The best places to see and interact with animals in Florida include:
- Zoological Wildlife Foundation. This is the place for interacting with and learning about all kinds of animals.
- The Catty Shack Ranch. This place is for lovers of big cats and there are daytime tours and nighttime feeding tours.
- Brevard Zoo. With a treetop trek and rhino encounter, this zoo is sure to thrill kids and adults alike.
- Flordia Aquarium. Have you ever wanted to pet a penguin? If so, then this is the place to go!
Learn more about the best places to see and interact with animals.
What are the best theme parks in Florida?
The best theme parks in Florida include:
- Universal Studios Orlando. Your kids will love the Wizarding World of Harry Potter and many other entertainment favorites.
- Magic Kingdom. This is the ultimate Disney park in the state with all your favorite characters and rides.
- Animal Kingdom. This Disney park is the second largest theme park on the planet and is all about animal conservation.
- Legoland. Bring your younger kids to this theme park for tons of Lego fun in Winter Haven.
Find out more about the best theme parks in Florida.