Florida February 24, 2018
13 Reasons To Drop Everything And Visit This Beautiful Natural Island In Florida
There aren’t too many beaches quite like this one left in Florida, which is why we need to soak up the beauty and also preserve it as best as we can. Picture a tropical paradise seemingly unspoiled by life. That is just one of the many reasons why you should drop everything and visit this beautiful natural island in Florida.
1. Caladesi Island State Park is one of the few completely natural islands on the Florida Gulf Coast.
2. The white sandy beaches are alone worth visiting, as Caladesi was rated America’s Best Beach in 2008.
3. You might have to take a ferry over to Caladesi if you have no other mode of sea transport, which is fun in and of itself.
4. The 3-mile nature trail will get your legs moving and your blood pumping before you relax on the beach for the afternoon.
5. The sunsets. No need to say more.
6. The fact that the entire island is brimming with wildlife and sea life that you can get front row seats to on during your visit.
7. You can visit Caladesi Island State Park and Honeymoon Island all in one fell swoop.
8. It's like being in the Caribbean without ever having to leave the country.
9. Visiting Caladesi Island State Park is like stepping into your own pocket of solitude.
10. The untouched beauty of this beach is what makes it a gem for all who step onto the shores.
11. There is also a 3-mile waterway trail that goes through mangroves all the way out to the bay.
12. If you're a seashell collector, then Caladesi Island is the place to make all your seashell dreams come true.
13. Caladesi Island State Park can provide you with peace and quiet that not many other beaches in Florida can.
If you’re ready to plan a trip to this natural wonderland in Florida, use the address below to guide you along:
1 Causeway Blvd, Dunedin, FL 34698
Or if you’re looking or other incredible beaches throughout the state that you may have never heard of, take a look at
This Beautiful Park Tucked Away In Florida Has An Intriguing History.