Florida February 04, 2016
These 11 Romantic Spots In Florida Are Picture Perfect For Valentine’s Day
If you’re still scrambling for Valentine’s Day ideas, we have a few suggestions for Florida destinations that will surely impress your sweetheart. Try a romantic weekend in one of these locations, or search for one of these activities close to you:
1. Spend the weekend in the nation's oldest city.
Take a carriage ride through the historic streets of St. Augustine or take a free tour of San Sebastian Winery.
2. Plan a romantic weekend in the Keys.
The Keys are well known as the perfect place for a romantic getaway.
3. Disney World doesn't have to be just for kids.
The most magical place on Earth can be quite whimsical, and the perfect place for a fun date.
4. Visit one of our beautiful unspoiled beaches.
Pictured: Sebastian Inlet State Park in Melbourne.
Pictured: Hillsboro Inlet Light, Hilsboro Beach.
5. Book a B&B in one of Florida's quaint small towns.
Pictured is Apalachicola in Northwest Florida.
Mount Dora is another one of our picture-perfect small towns.
6. Spot local wildlife on a sunset cruise.
Like this one seen in beautiful Destin.
7. Go horseback riding at sunset on Amelia Island.
Don't miss the shopping and fine dining in Fernandina Beach, either.
8. Take a romantic stroll through one of Florida's most charming gardens.
Pictured is Fairchild Tropical Botanic Gardens in Coral Gables.
9. Try a romantic hot air balloon ride.
Pictured is an air balloon ride over Kissimmee.
10. Visit Captiva Island or Sanibel Island.
These islands in Southwest Florida are often cited as among our most beautiful and romantic destinations.
11. Whatever you decide to do, just make sure you catch a sunset.
They're incredibly romantic and completely free. Pictured is Ft. Walton Beach.
What do you have planned for Valentine’s Day? What are some of your favorite romantic places in Florida? Please share your comments with us below!