Florida Accommodation June 01, 2015
9 Unique Places To Stay In Florida For An Unforgettable Trip
Florida is one of the top vacation destinations in the country, but who wants to stay in a boring old normal hotel for the millionth time? Whether you stay up in the trees or underseas, Florida has plenty of options for something more memorable.
1. Jules' Undersea Lodge in Key Largo is the world's only underwater hotel!
2. The Nickelodeon Suites Resort in Orlando is the perfect location for anyone who ever dreamed of eating pizza with the Ninja Turtles, chilling poolside with Spongebob or getting slimed.
3. Guests at Disney's Animal Kingdom Lodge in Orlando can watch animals usually found on safari from the comfort of their rooms. Talk about a room with a view!
4. The Gaylord Palms Resort in Kissimmee brought Florida's lush environs indoors with its expansive 4.5-acre Grand Atrium, which includes wildlife such as turtles and alligators.
5. Blue Seas Courtyard in Lauderdale-By-The-Sea is modeled down to every detail on a bright and beautiful Mexican hacienda, making it the perfect place for your vacaciones.
6. Disney's Wilderness Lodge is probably the only place you can stay at a hotel that looks like a ski resort in the middle of Florida, but guests rave about this stunning lodge in Lake Buena Vista.
7. Lake Como Family Nudist Resort and Community in the Tampa Bay area has nude or clothing optional swimming, volleyball, tennis, drum circles, Corn Fest, and even a classic car show. Dining options include the Butt Hutt or Li'l Bare Buns Cafe.
8. Club Florida's Sunrise Oasis Yurt on the Santa Fe River near High Springs provides the perfect tree house, complete with everything you need for the perfect camping trip.
9. Westgate River Ranch is a Resort and Rodeo will make you feel like a real modern-day cowboy with activities ranging from horseback riding and hayrides to bungee jumping and zip lining. And yes, there's a real rodeo.
Please share any other unique places to stay with us below!