The Massive Indoor Playground In Florida With Endless Places To Play
Florida has a ton of family-friendly fun. Where else in Florida can you find laser tag, go-karts, a trampoline park, a ropes course, bowling, an arcade, and tons of sweets and treats all under one roof? Welcome to Xtreme Action Park, an indoor playground in Ft. Lauderdale. Gather the family, because this all-ages indoor playground is about as fun as it gets.
Take a visual tour of all the fun you can have here:
Have you ever been to Xtreme Action Park, the best indoor playground in Ft. Lauderdale before? Share with us your experience in the comments section! For some outdoor family-friendly fun in Florida, check out this amazing park that the kids will love!
Fun With The Family In Florida
What are the best theme parks in Florida?
The best theme parks in Florida include:
- Animal Kingdom. This Disney park is the second largest theme park on the planet and is all about animal conservation.
- Legoland. Bring your younger kids to this theme park for tons of Lego fun in Winter Haven.
- Universal Studios Orlando. Your kids will love the Wizarding World of Harry Potter and many other entertainment favorites.
- Magic Kingdom. This is the ultimate Disney park in the state with all your favorite characters and rides.
Find out more about the best theme parks in Florida.
What are the best family-friendly museums in Florida?
The best family-friendly museums in Florida include:
- Ripley’s Believe It or Not. Bring the kids to see all kinds of intriguing oddities in St. Augustine.
- WonderWorks. This museum looks like an upside-down Roman building and focuses on educational exhibits about math, space, and physics.
- Potter’s Wax Museum. Kids can see wax figures of their favorite characters from various movies and shows.
- St. Augustine Pirate & Treasure Museum. If the kids like Jack Sparrow, they’ll love this pirate museum!
Discover more about the best family-friendly museums in Florida.
What are the best places to see and interact with animals in Florida?
The best places to see and interact with animals in Florida include:
- Brevard Zoo. With a treetop trek and rhino encounter, this zoo is sure to thrill kids and adults alike.
- Flordia Aquarium. Have you ever wanted to pet a penguin? If so, then this is the place to go!
- Zoological Wildlife Foundation. This is the place for interacting with and learning about all kinds of animals.
- The Catty Shack Ranch. This place is for lovers of big cats and there are daytime tours and nighttime feeding tours.
Learn more about the best places to see and interact with animals in Florida.