The Friends-Themed Airbnb In Florida Will Make You Feel Like You're Part Of The Sitcom
As local travel experts, we know what travelers are looking for when it comes to finding the perfect accommodations for their next trip. To compile our lists, we scour the internet to find properties with excellent ratings and reviews, desirable amenities, nearby attractions, and that something special that makes a destination worthy of traveling for.
So no one told you life was gonna be this waaaaay! (clap clap clap clap!)
The hit sitcom Friends is one of those timeless television shows that developed a cult following that still stands today. And while it’s impossible to be a part of the audience anymore seeing how Ross, Rachel, Monica, Phoebe, Joey, and Chandler are faring in New York City, we have another way to feel like you’re part of the show. This “Friends apartment” Airbnb in Florida is located in delightful Ybor City, and it will be the ultimate trip for the Friends fan in your life.
So, what do you think about this Friends apartment Airbnb in Florida? Do you know someone that would love to stay here? Share your thoughts with us in the comments section! Or if you’re looking for more information about reserving a night here, check out the property’s Airbnb listing.
This, of course, is not Florida’s only themed Airbnb, friends. Theme Airbnbs abound in the Sunshine State. If you love fun and funky places to stay, you’re going to go crazy for this out-of-this-world Stars Wars themed Airbnb in Florida. Or, stay close to home and play tourist for a day around Ybor City.
More to Explore
Friends Apartment Airbnb & Related Info
What are the most unique restaurants in Florida?
Themed dining experiences and quirky eateries abound in the "weirdest state in the U.S." While countless travelers flock to Florida for the gorgeous beaches and incredible views, the incredible dining scene is equally worth some extra attention. Some of the (weirdest, quirkiest) most unique restaurants in Florida are:
- Be Our Guest, Walt Disney World, Orlando
- Blue Heaven, Key West
- Bubble Room, Captiva
- Capone’s Dinner and Show, Kissimmee
- Coffee Shop of Horrors, Montverde
- Dick's Last Resort, Panama City Beach
- Lips, Fort Lauderdale
- Lunch with an Astronaut, Kennedy Space Center Visitor Complex
- Mai-Kai Restaurant and Polynesian Show, Fort Lauderdale
- Medieval Times, Kissimmee
- Murder Mystery Dinner Train, Fort Myers
- Satchel's Pizza, Gainesville
- Sugar Mill Restaurant Pancake House, Homosassa
- The Wreck Bar, Fort Lauderdale
What are the weirdest stores in Florida?
Florida makes headlines for a lot of things...a lot. But its shopping should get just as much attention. True to its reputation, Florida is home to a number of offbeat, quirky, cheesy, and outrageous shops and shopping villages that are perfect for perusing. Some of the most unique places to shop in Florida are:
- Bargain World Convention Center, Orlando
- Darwin and Wallace: A Nature & Fossil Store, Altamonte
- Dysfunctional Grace, Tampa
- The Owl's Attic, Orlando
- Prometheus Esoterica, Winter Park
- Richloam General Store, Webster
- Sci-Fi Dine-In Theater, Walt Disney World, Orlando
- Smallwood Store, Chokoloskee
- Tiger Dust, Tampa
- Under the Cherry Blossoms, Mount Dora
- Weird Trees, Islamorada
- World's Most Unusual Dollar Store, Largo
Are there any themed hotels in Florida?
Florida is known for its unique personality, and that certainly rolls over into its accommodations as well. While the state has a number of fun and quirky vacation rentals, Florida is also home to a number of themed hotels as well:
- Casa Coquina Bed and Breakfast, Titusville
- The Great Escape Lakeside Retreat, Clermont
- Legoland Hotel, Winter Haven
- Selina Gold Dust, Miami
- Star Wars: Galactic Starcruiser, Bay Lake
- Vagabond Hotel, Miami