Come Enjoy A Hot Air Balloon Glow At Tampa's Annual Riverfest In Florida
Looking to spice up your annual events calendar and will sometimes be in the Tampa area? Even if you aren’t close to Tampa, this annual Tampa hot air balloon festival is well worth the time it’ll take to get there! It’s called the Tampa Riverfest and is an immensely popular two-day event held the very first weekend of May every year. Full of family-friendly activities, food, events, and hot air balloons galore, this is one of the best Florida festivals and one not to be missed!
Have you ever been to Tampa’s Riverfest in Florida before? If so, how did you enjoy it? Do you agree that it is one of the most exciting Florida festivals? Share with us your experience in the comments section! Or if you’re looking for more information about this two-day festival, including how to get tickets, then go to the official event website or the official event Facebook Page.
Another festival you might want to check out is the annual Waterlily festival in Vero Beach’s McKee Botanical Garden.
Need a relaxing break after all of this festival activity? How about embarking upon the Sawgrass Recreation Park Boat Ride as shown in this video:
More to Explore
Where can we enjoy other festivals in Florida?
- The Micanopy Fall Festival in Micanopy is an arts-centric festival and one of the best and most popular family-friendly fall events in Florida.
- The Mount Dora Blueberry Festival in Mount Dora takes place in one of the cutest small towns in Florida.
- The Sunrise Fall Harvest in Sunrise features a petting zoo, old-fashioned games, a pumpkin patch, rides, and more.
Read on to learn more about other exciting festivals in Florida.
Where can we find some of the best restaurants in Florida?
- Blue Heaven in Key West is the place to go for some of the best Key Lime Pie in the state.
- Bern's Steak House in Tampa for the past 60 years has served perfectly aged steaks to folks who come here from all over the state.
- The Le Tub Saloon in Hollywood is a waterfront dive spot serving up some of the state’s best burgers.
Read on to learn more about more of the best restaurants in Florida.
Where can we find hidden gems in Florida?
- The Naples Botanical Garden in Naples features a 90-acre preserve with six different cultivated gardens.
- The Wat Mongkolratanaram Temple in Tampa is a beautiful Buddhist Thai temple on the Palm River.
- Myakka River State Park in Sarasota features a tree canopy adventure, wildlife, airboat rides, hiking trails, and more.
Read on to learn more about other charming hidden gems in Florida.