This Resort RV Park In Florida Was Recently Named One Of The Most Beautiful In The Country
Taking a vacation to Key West, Florida does not need to cost a mint, especially when you have your own home on wheels or tent. At Boyd’s Key West Campground, discover one of the best RV parks in Florida. There you’ll find waterfront campsites, a refreshing, resort-style pool, and even a tiki lounge to relax after a long day. Plus, it doesn’t hurt that Travel & Leisure recently named Boyd’s one of the nine best RV campgrounds in the U.S.! Reserve a site for the whole family, but just be careful – you may never want to leave.
Have you ever been to Boyd’s Key West Campground, one of the best RV parks in Florida? Share with us your experience in the comments section! Or if you’re looking for more information about this campground, such as current rates and availability, then check out Boyd’s Key West Campground’s website or the campground’s Facebook page.
And look no further for inspiration and know-how about renting RVs in the USA. Check out our renting RVs guide for your next road trip adventure. Also, you’ll find numerous options for RV rentals all over the USA at RV Share.
More to Explore
best RV parks in Florida
What other RV parks and campsites are available in Florida?
- C.B. Smith Campground, located in Broward County, Florida, is a great summer destination combining camping and a waterpark. The 299-acre park hosts a variety of amenities including a campground, tennis complex, family golfing center, and the adjacent Paradise Cove Waterpark.
- The waterpark boasts attractions like the Paradise Pipeline, Sharky’s Lagoon, Parrot’s Point, and Crazy Creek. Its highlight is a 400-feet long, 32-inch-wide tube slide propelled by 400 gallons of water.
- After a day at the waterpark, visitors can retreat to their campsites to rest before another day of fun. The campground and waterpark combo provides a family-friendly summer adventure.
Where are the best day trip destinations in Florida?
Here is a list of must-visit day trip destinations in Florida, each offering a unique and memorable experience:
- St. Augustine: Known for its historic sites, beaches, distillery, winery, and fun shops and restaurants.
- Gainesville: Offers a historic district, the Florida Museum of Natural History, Hippodrome State Theatre, and Kanapaha Botanical Gardens, among other attractions.
- Ichetucknee Springs State Park: A National Natural Landmark offering snorkeling, swimming, scuba diving, and tubing in crystal clear waters.
- Weeki Wachee Springs: Famous for its mermaid performances since 1947, it also offers a waterpark and boat rides.
- Rainbow Springs State Park: Home to beautiful waters and wildlife, a great choice for those living near Orlando.
- Dinosaur World: Located between Tampa and Orlando, it offers numerous photo opportunities.
- Kennedy Space Center Visitor Complex: One of the most interactive and exciting attractions for families, offering both in-person and virtual events.
- The Everglades: A must-see state park in South Florida known for its unforgettable nature, history, and culture.