Florida November 01, 2015
What These 20 Florida Photographers Captured Will Blow You Away – Part 5
Every week just gets better and better!
Tons of talented folks residing here have been kind enough to share their work with
Only in Florida’s Facebook page. So we’ve recently started featuring some of the most striking and gorgeous photographs that we’ve received. Thanks to everyone who has been sharing their beautiful work with us, and if you haven’t, feel free! Instructions for submitting are at the bottom of this article.
1. Joan Sherry-Cute wanted everyone to know Florida does have fall colors!
You just have to know where to look.
2. Thank you, Mark Warner, for this stunning shot of Jensen Beach.
The colors of the clouds and the ocean here are amazing.
3. Nijole Byer sent us this shot of Midpoint Memorial Bridge seen from Cape Coral.
It's just so pretty lit up like that.
4. Thank you, Travis James Pratt, for this photo of Pensacola Beach...
That sky is unbelievable.
...And for this amazing shot as well!
I know I wish I could be there right now.
5. Chris Sudol shared this lovely scene from Stuart.
Stuart is such a beautiful city.
6. Thank you, Marty Fletcher, for this shot of Tomoka State Park...
I love the way the sun breaks through the clouds.
...And this glowing sunset in Key West
The colors may be subdued here, but it's still gorgeous.
7. John Blanco shared this shot of Gasparilla Pass in Boca Grande.
This looks like a dreamy tropical paradise.
8. Beverly Reaume captured this scene under the Roosevelt Bridge in Stuart.
The bridge was covered with pink lights for Breast Cancer Awareness Month.
9. David Cutright shard this photo from the Salvador Dalí Museum in St. Petersburg.
This museum has the largest collection of the artist's work outside of Europe. It's a great place for a day trip.
10. This gorgeous sunset in Cedar Key was captured by Lisa Ward Maxwell.
What a peaceful scene.
11. Thanks to Scott Massey for this shot of St. Pete Beach.
Floridians know colorful sunsets like these happen all the time.
12. Michael Cox shared this photo taken in Mallory Square in Key West.
This one is just breathtaking.
13. Danny DeRose shared this scenic view from Stuart.
These colors and silhouettes are so pretty.
14. Karen Crowley-Keen shared this familiar scene.
I love it that I can see butterflies almost everywhere I go here.
15. Susan Applegate shared this photo she captioned "a dog's salt life".
We're not the only ones who can appreciate a good sunset.
16. Thank you, Joe Semkow, for sharing this amazing shot.
This unique perspective makes it such a great shot.
17. Terry Mann sent us this gorgeous shot of Boca Grande Beach.
It's so warm and inviting.
18. Alison Belsan sent us this shot taken in Myakka River State Park.
Even in black and white. our state is full of jaw-dropping beauty.
19. Thanks to Sue Fiene for this colorful shot taken in Matlacha on Pine Island...
This looks like a perfect vacation spot.
...And for this fiery sunset, also from Matlacha.
What a perfect way to end your day.
20. Last but not least, Erin Ryan sent us two amazing shots of the Deerfield Beach Pier.
These shots are so different, yet so beautiful. Great job, everyone!
Which of the above is your favorite? I could never choose! As you can see, we love all of the gorgeous beach photos and will continue to feature plenty of them, but please feel free to send us all your other great photos of Florida, too. Wildlife, parks, attractions, photos taken around town, we want to see all sides of Florida! We’re always looking for shots that show us something new or different, as well. Thanks everyone!
We would love to feature more photographs of Florida each week that you’ve submitted! Please send us your best shots of the state; you can email
or post to [email protected] Only in Florida’s Facebook page.