The Oakdale Christmas House, A Florida Christmas Display Is Among The Most Beautiful In The Country
You might not know it, but Florida has some of the best holiday light displays in the entire country. Between the St. Augustine Nights of Lights every year and the holiday extravaganzas that are thrown by Disney World, there is always a reason to celebrate Christmas in Florida. In fact, we have a display that has been a fan favorite of many Floridians but has also been lauded as one of the best in the country by NBC’s Today Show and HGTV. If you happen to be in the St. Petersburg area this year, check out the famous Oakdale Christmas House for one heck of a show. This Christmas house in Florida is sure to make your holiday season merry and bright.
Have you ever visited the Oakdale Christmas House in Florida before? Share with us your experience in the comments section! If you want to find out more about this holiday display, then check out The Oakdale Christmas House web page for more details.
Are you looking for gifts for your friends and loved ones this holiday season? Check out the OnlyInYourState Holiday Gift Guide for ideas.
More to Explore
Christmas In florida
What are the best Christmas towns in Florida?
The following are some of the best Christmas towns in Florida:
- Mount Dora, Florida knows how to ring in the holiday season. It starts with its annual Christmas lighting festival, and then there’s a Christmas market and picturesque streets all decked out for the holidays.
- St. Augustine, FL is magical this time of year mostly due to its Nights of Lights festival.
- New Smyrna Beach, FL turns into an incredibly festive town during the holiday season and is one you must visit!
Check out more of the best Christmas towns in Florida.
What are some of the best Christmas places in Florida?
If you’re looking for some festive things to do this holiday season, check out the best Christmas places in Florida:
- Head to St. Petersburg for its Enchant Christmas walk-thru light display. With a light maze and a village along with more than 4 million twinkling lights, you’ve never seen anything like it.
- Visit Pensacola, Florida for the Pensacola Winterfest during which the town comes alive with Christmas cheer.
- Marie Selby Botanical Gardens in Sarasota hosts its annual Lights in Bloom, a spectacular event you must visit this season.
Check out more Christmas events in Florida this year.