You’ll Never Want To Leave This Massive Flea Market In Florida
There are plenty of flea markets both large and small, but Renninger’s Flea Market in Mount Dora is recognized as one of the best flea markets in Florida. This flea market is incredible, and this charming small town in Central Florida is perfect for a weekend getaway. Check it out:
Enjoy this fun walkthrough of this fantastic flea market:
Have you visited Renninger’s Flea Market in Florida? What are your favorite flea and antique markets in Florida? Let us know in the comments. If you liked this place, here are several more of the best flea markets in Florida.
More to Explore
The Best Shops and Markets in Florida
What are the most charming general stores in Florida?
The most charming general stores in Florida include:
- C.C. Smith General Store. This store was built during the 1920s and still has a ton of rustic country charm.
- Wood & Swink General Store and Post Office. This place has existed since 1882 and is on the National Register of Historic Places.
- Historic Mandarin Store and Post Office. This store initially ran from 1911 to 1964 and has been recently restored with much of its original furnishings.
- Neighbors. This family-owned shop offers old-fashioned ice cream, candy, and sodas as well as the essentials.
Find out more about the most charming general stores in Florida.
What are the best farmer’s markets in Florida?
The best farmer’s markets in Florida include:
- Saturday Morning Market in St. Petersburg. This is the largest outdoor market in the southeastern United States.
- Riverside Arts Market in Jacksonville. Locals love to come here to shop and hang out under the Fuller Warren Bridge.
- West Palm Beach GreenMarket. Cooking Light Magazine named this the best farmer’s market in Florida and it sure has earned it.
- Winter Park Farmer’s Market. This market is held by the historic train depot and has a wide selection of produce, flowers, and houseplants.
Discover more about the best farmer’s markets in Florida.
What are the best thrift stores in Florida?
The best thrift stores in Florida include:
- Back on the Rack Consignment in West Palm Beach. This shop sells high-quality clothes at discounted prices.
- The Other Side Vintage in Tallahassee. This huge warehouse shop has vintage items, stylish clothing, and wonderful household goods.
- Secondhand Savvy in Brandon. There is a vast array of quality items at bargain prices and they have fillabag sales where you can fill a bag for $10.
- CASA Community Thrift Shop in St. Petersburg. The proceeds at this community shop go to providing services for victims of domestic violence.
Learn more about the best thrift stores in Florida.