I am absolutely convinced Florida is one of the most beautiful states in the country. Whenever I leave I can’t wait to return to the bright shining waters and lush green landscapes. Everywhere you turn there’s a scene that belongs on a postcard. Join me in celebrating the beauty of our great state.
1. Pompano Beach, Florida
Can't you just feel the sand beneath your toes?
2. West Miramar Water Conservation Area in Broward County
Everything about this pastel dream is breathtaking.
3. Neal Preserve Pond, Bradenton
Florida has so much beauty outside the beaches that outsiders don't even know about.
4. Clearwater Beach
The colors in this photograph are absolutely stunning.
5. Banyan Tree in Cypress Gardens in Legoland, Winter Haven, FL
Cypress Gardens was possibly Florida's oldest theme park, and it has been preserved within the Legoland park area, though it's owned by Polk County. Here's a whole new reason to visit Legoland!
6. Fort Lauderdale-Hollywood International Airport
You just can't beat Florida skies.
7. Palms in Downtown St. Petersburg
These iconic trees give the view a very tropical feel.
8. Green Cay at Sunset
Nature enthusiasts will love Green Cay Nature Center & Wetlands in Boynton Beach, FL.
9. Aerial View of Collier Florida
As you can see, the beaches are always popular real estate.
10. Harbour Lake, Rolling Oaks, FL
The photographer explained this phenomenon he captured is called a "false sunrise."
11. Spaceship Earth, Epcot Center
Spaceship Earth (the giant golf ball-like thing) is one of the most iconic structures in Walt Disney World (it's in a close race with Cinderella's Castle).
12. Aerial View Over Florida
I love this unique photo. The urban sprawl has made a fascinating paisley-like effect.
13. St. Johns River, DeBary, FL
Scenes along the river in this city in Volusia County are gorgeous.
14. IST Building, Florida Polytechnic University, Lakeland, FL
This building has strikingly beautiful features that make it worth visiting, even if you don't attend the lectures.
15. Sunset over the Intracoastal Waterway north of Delray Beach, FL
If this doesn't look like a picture-perfect Florida postcard, I don't know what does!
16. Amazing Shot of Florida's Coral Reef
Jerry Reid, U.S. Fish and Wildlife Service via Flickr/eutrophication&hypoxia
We're the only state in the continental United States with extensive shallow coral reef formations near its coasts!
17. Jetty Park in Cape Canaveral
I love how the sun hovers in the sky like a giant Florida orange.
18. Magnolia Lake
This picturesque setting is the perfect way to end a day.
19. Lightning in Ponte Vedra Beach, FL
Florida has very high fatality rates for lightning. Do yourself a favor and please take lightning warnings seriously!
20. Beautiful Miami
PortMiami is the "Cruise Capital of the World," and in 2010 a record 4.33 million passengers passed through it.
21. Famous Florida Sunset
We're famous for our incredible sunsets, like this one in Key Largo.
22. Florida Beach in Brevard County
And this one in Brevard County.
23. Sunset at Cypress Point Park
This park in Tampa is a lovely picnic spot.
24. Eden Gardens State Park
This photo showcases our lovely live oaks and Spanish moss. They always make me feel at home.
25. Autumn in Orange Hill, FL
This photo of leaves changing in Orange Hill, FL, proves we really do have fall in Florida!
If you have any more jaw dropping photos of Florida for us, please post them to our Facebook or in the comments below!