Florida October 01, 2015
What These 20 Florida Photographers Captured Will Blow You Away
As you probably already know, we live in one of the most stunning states in the country.
Tons of talented folks residing here have been kind enough to share their work with
Only in Florida’s Facebook page. Today we’re featuring some of the most striking and gorgeous photographs that we’ve received. Thanks to everyone who has been sharing their beautiful work with us, and if you haven’t, feel free! Instructions for submitting are at the bottom of this article.
1. Thank you, Tami Garrison Hower, for this photo of Fort Walton Beach.
The docks make some excellent photo opportunities.
2. Stephanie Miranda shared this photo of Crystal River.
The boat's silhouette on the water is magical.
3. Mary Jane Mathis captured this stunning sunrise in Lauderdale-by-the-Sea.
Those clouds are incredible.
4. We loved this photo of the Ponce Inlet Lighthouse on a stormy day by Tierney Rupert.
It doesn't have to be a sunny day in Florida for a great photo.
5. Thank you, Lynn Maloney, for this photo taken in Dunedin.
This shot is so peaceful and serene.
6. Bette J Tootsie Kindberg shared this shot of Sandsprit Park in Stuart.
I can't imagine a better way to spend the day.
7. This jaw-dropping sunrise at Daytona Beach was taken by Melissa Hampton.
This is why we're famous for our sunrises and sunsets.
8. Rick Mann captured this sunset on Lake Trafford near Immokalee pretty well, don't you think?
We love to see photos like this that show there's beauty beyond our beaches.
9. Thanks to Beverly Reaume for this photo of Indian RiverSide Park in Jensen Beach.
This would make a perfect postcard or album cover.
10. Erin Moore shared this photo of Cocoa Beach at dawn.
The beach is so pretty in pastels.
11. Savvi Sanders captured this great moment at St. Pete Beach.
I'm not sure who they really are, but the sunset makes it seem very romantic.
12. Thanks to Anne Rhine Niday for this photo of Sebastian Inlet Park.
Have you ever seen such beautiful blue-green water?
13. Another Daytona Beach sunrise was shared with us by Michelle Lopez.
I can't get over Florida's unbelievable skies.
14. This stunning shot was taken by Danny DeRose in Key West.
All this photo is missing is a margarita, in my hand, now.
15. Thank you, Joan Sherry-Cute, for this lovely shot of the sunrise at Tides Club at Patrick Air Force Base.
This is simply gorgeous.
16. Deani DiBenedetto shared this photo of the St. Johns River at sunset in Jacksonville.
We love the colors and the unique view.
17. Jose Lopez captured this shot of Lake Monroe in Deltona.
It looks so calm and inviting.
18. Thank you, Al Salazar, for this photo of Melbourne Beach.
The stormy sky makes the photo that much more enticing.
19. We had to include this second photo from Rick Mann that captured lightning over Lake Trafford.
This dramatic photo is simply electrifying.
20. This sunrise in New Smyrna Beach was captured by Joyce Price.
These amazing clouds remind me of an old ship.
An honorable mention goes to Bobby Greenwell for this creative solution in Cape Coral.
Because not having A/C here is simply not an option.
Which of the above is your favorite?
We would love to feature more photographs of Florida each week that you’ve submitted! Please send us your best shots of the state; you can email
or post to [email protected] Only in Florida’s Facebook page.