This Family Restaurant In Florida Is Worth A Trip To The Country
Take a drive out of Tampa and head northeast until you get to a hidden slice of the Florida “countryside” dubbed Zephyrhills. This city in Pasco County is widely recognized for its pure spring water, but also the lush countryside makes it popular for outdoor activities – primarily skydiving! But we have another reason to visit this charming town – the food. One family restaurant in Zephyrhills in particular – 2 Minutes Restaurant is worth the drive out, especially after seeing all the delicious home cooking that awaits. Come with us as we explore the delicious menu of this family country restaurant in Florida.
Have you ever visited Zephyrhills, Florida before? How about visiting the family spot 2 Minutes Restaurant? Share with us your thoughts in the comments section! Or, if you want to know more about this family restaurant in Zephyrhills, visit the 2 Minutes Restaurant Facebook Page.
Also, you might not know this about Zephyrhills, Florida, but it has some creepy lore attached to it. Indulge in this creepy legend of a Florida corpse bride in Zephyrhills.
And while in town, take some time to explore some of the fun attractions in Zephyrhills. You’ll be glad you did!
More to Explore
Restaurants In Florida
What are some more family country restaurants in Florida that are worth visiting?
There are lots of family country restaurants in Florida serving up the best comfort food. And these are the ones that we recommend:
- Red Wing Restaurant, Groveland
- Florida Cracker Kitchen, Brooksville
- Pearl Country Store & Barbecue - Micanopy, FL
- Pioneer Restaurant, Zolfo Springs
- 19/98 Grill & Country Store, Fanning Springs
- Eli's BBQ, Dunedin
- Alfie’s Restaurant, Ormond Beach
- C's Country Diner, Oak Hill
- Brown’s Country Buffet, Alachua
- Dutch Valley Restaurant in Sarasota
Be sure to visit our website to discover more about these family country restaurants in Florida serving the best comfort food.
What are the best BBQ restaurants in Florida?
If you love mouthwatering BBQ, then here are some of the best BBQ restaurants in Florida that you must visit:
- Ellie Lou's Brews & BBQ, Clermont
- The Red Top Pit Stop, Lakeland
- MOJO Kitchen, BBQ Pit & Blues Bar, Jacksonville
- Smoke’n Pit Bar B Que, Fort Myers
- Al's Finger Licking Good Bar-B-Que, Tampa
- C & K Smokehouse BBQ, Parrish
- Captain's BBQ, Palm Coast
- Shiver's BBQ, Homestead
- Peebles Bar-B-Q, Auburndale
- Georgia Pig BBQ & Restaurant, Fort Lauderdale
- Mrs. Smokey's Real Pit Bar-B-Q, Jupiter
- Adam's Rib Co., Gainesville
Check out our previous article to learn more about these mouthwatering BBQ restaurants in Florida.
What are the most unique restaurants in Florida?
Here are some of the most unique restaurants in Florida that are worthy of your bucket list:
- Blue Heaven, Key West
- Bern's Steak House, Tampa
- Joe's Stone Crab, Miami Beach
- The Le Tub Saloon, Hollywood
- McGuire's Irish Pub, Pensacola
- Space 220 Restaurant, Orlando
- Frenchy's Original Cafe, Clearwater
- Versailles Restaurant Cuban Cuisine, Miami
- T-Ray's Burger Station, Fernandina Beach
- Old Sugar Mill Pancake House, De Leon Springs
Read our previous article with more information on these bucket list worthy restaurants in Florida.