Are you finding that your pumpkin spice latte is not enough to get you into the fall spirit when it’s 85 degrees outside? Luckily, we have some pumpkin patches, corn mazes, and all kinds of fun autumn activities that should do the trick.
1. Long and Scott Farms, Mont Dora, Saturdays and Sundays, September 30th - December 10th
Admission: $12 for adults and kids age 4 and up. Activities: 6 acre Corn Maze, 1 acre Mini Corn Maze, 3 acre Tree Maze, 60 ft. Super Slide, Jumping Pillow (must bring socks!), Zip Line for Kids, Rock Maze, Mist Maze, Rope Maze, Playground, covered picnic areas and access to Food Vendors. Hayrides and kids' fishing are available at an extra cost.
2. Amazing Grace Crop Maze, Green Cove Springs, Fridays and Saturdays, October 6th through October 28th
Admission: $13 for adults and kids age 3 and up. Activities: Corn crib, corn hole, cow train, duck races, hayride, mini hay bale maze, pumpkin patch, Lou Lou’s Country Store, and more.
3. Countryside Corn Maze, Vero Beach, Saturdays and Sundays October 21st through November 12th
Admission: $10 for adults and kids age 4 and up. Activities: Corn cannon, corn box, corn hole, duck races, tractor train, tether ball, pumpkin bowling, giant chess, bull lasso.
4. Partin Ranch Corn Maze, Kenansville, Weekends in October
Admission: $10, ages 13 and up, $8, ages 3 to 12, and 2 and under free. Activities: Corn maze, mini maze, pumpkin patch, barrel train, ranch animals, combine harvester rides, hay rides, kids zip line, photo props, and food and crafts available for purchase. Some rides are an additional charge.
5. Sweet Season Farms, Milton, Saturdays, Sundays, and Friday nights (in October only), September 30th through November 5th
Activities: Corn Maze, Hayride, Children's Playground (12 and under), Corn Popper, Sunflower Speedway, Hop-A-Long Rodeo, Rat Racers, Country Carousel, Cow Train, Farm Games, Sunflower Paths, Picnic Area, Hay Bale Maze, Animal Barn, corn cannon, pony rides, and more.
6. CornFusion Maze, Lakeland, Saturdays and Sundays, October 21st through October 29th
Admission: Adults, $10, kids age 5 to15, $8, and kids 4 and under, free. Activities: Farm animals, hayrides, air cannons, pumpkin carving, pony rides, and even helicopter rides (at an additional charge).
7. Fruitville Grove Pumpkin Festival, Every Weekend in October
Admission: Free (with a charge for some activities). This awesome festival has been running for almost 30 years. Not only do they have the usual farm games and activities, they also have laser tag, a rock wall, bungee jump, pumpkin painting, hayrides, pony rides, live music, and more.
8. The Pickin' Patch, Dunnellon, Saturdays, Sundays, and Friday afternoons, September 30th through October 29th
The Pickin' Patch claims to be the only real pumpkin patch in Florida, where you can actually pick pumpkins right off the vine. Visitors can also enjoy live Bluegrass music on Saturdays and Sundays, hayrides, a corn maze, and a hay fort for kids.
9. Sykes and Cooper Farms, Elkton, Saturdays, Sundays, and Friday evenings, October 7th through October 29th
Admission: $10 for age 3 and up, $8 for age 65 and up. Activities: Pumpkins*, Sunflowers*, Fresh Produce*, Hayrides Play Ground featuring our tube slide, corn box, Spider Web, etc. Lil’ Farmer’s Play Area, Farm Animals, Cow Train*, Corn Popper*, Duck Races*, corn cannon*, and much more. *Items/activities available at extra charge.
What’s your favorite way to get into the fall spirit in the Sunshine State? Are there any other fun fall events we might have missed? Let us know!
OnlyInYourState may earn compensation through affiliate links in this article.