This Equestrian-Centric Resort In Florida Features 7 Restaurants & A Horse-Shaped Bar
As local travel experts, we know what travelers are looking for when it comes to finding the perfect accommodations for their next trip. To compile our lists, we scour the internet to find properties with excellent ratings and reviews, desirable amenities, nearby attractions, and that something special that makes a destination worthy of traveling for.
There is a small town in Florida known as Ocala that you may not have ever heard of before. However, for anyone who is familiar with the Florida equestrian scene or loves horses, Ocala is likely already on your radar. This delightful central Florida town is known well by locals as being premier horse country and they even have a massive equestrian-themed resort to prove it. Take a look at The Equestrian Hotel in Ocala and prepare to be blown away.
Take a tour of this stunning hotel:
Have you ever stayed at The Equestrian Hotel in Ocala before? Share with us your experience in the comments section! Or if you’re looking for more information about this hotel, including current rates and availability, then check out the website or Facebook Page. If you’d like to see wild horses, check out this state park in Florida.
More to Explore
Family-Friendly Fun in Florida
What are the best places to see and interact with animals in Florida?
The best places to see and interact with animals in Florida include:
- Flordia Aquarium. Have you ever wanted to pet a penguin? If so, then this is the place to go!
- Zoological Wildlife Foundation. This is the place for interacting with and learning about all kinds of animals.
- The Catty Shack Ranch. This place is for lovers of big cats and there are daytime tours and nighttime feeding tours.
- Brevard Zoo. With a treetop trek and rhino encounter, this zoo is sure to thrill kids and adults alike.
Learn more about the best places to see and interact with animals.
What are the best theme parks in Florida?
The best theme parks in Florida include:
- Legoland. Bring your younger kids to this theme park for tons of Lego fun in Winter Haven.
- Universal Studios Orlando. Your kids will love the Wizarding World of Harry Potter and many other entertainment favorites.
- Magic Kingdom. This is the ultimate Disney park in the state with all your favorite characters and rides.
- Animal Kingdom. This Disney park is the second largest theme park on the planet and is all about animal conservation.
Find out more about the best theme parks in Florida.
What are the best family-friendly museums in Florida?
The best family-friendly museums in Florida include:
- WonderWorks. This museum looks like an upside-down Roman building and focuses on educational exhibits about math, space, and physics.
- Potter’s Wax Museum. Kids can see wax figures of their favorite characters from various movies and shows.
- St. Augustine Pirate & Treasure Museum. If the kids like Jack Sparrow, they’ll love this pirate museum!
- Ripley’s Believe It or Not. Bring the kids to see all kinds of intriguing oddities in St. Augustine.
Discover more about the best family-friendly museums in Florida.