The Best Strawberry Shortcake In The World Is Located At This Florida Farm Market
If you’re ever driving around the Plant City area of Florida, you’ll likely see signs and billboards that want you to immediately drive to the World’s Best Strawberry Shortcake. While a lot of places may boast this claim to fame, it might be in agreement that Parkesdale Farm Market should absolutely be at the top of that list when it comes to strawberry shortcake near Plant City. Guests flock to this produce market in Florida in order to sink their teeth into a strawberry shortcake that will rock their world for years to come.
Sure, there might be other places to find strawberry shortcake near Plant City, but this market is a pretty iconic spot in Florida. Have you ever been to Parkesdale Farm Market in Florida before? Share with us what you thought when you had your first bite of Plant City strawberry shortcake in the comments section! Or if you’re looking for more information about the best strawberry shortcake in the world, including when the market opens, visit the Parkesdale Farm Market website or the Facebook Page.
More to Explore
More Florida strawberry shortcake and yummy desserts
Where is the best strawberry shortcake in Plant City?
If you are wondering where to find strawberry shortcake in Plant City, there are probably plenty of spots with pretty good strawberry shortcake. The most well-known has to be the Parkesdale Farm Market. Here are a few other places near Plant City with highly-rated strawberry shortcakes:
- Lakeside Grill, Thonotosassa, FL: A delicious little restaurant right next to Lake Thonotosassa between Plant City and Tampa. While the whole menu is pretty tasty be sure to save room for the strawberry shortcake.
- Yummy Farms, Plant City, FL: Another Plant City favorite is Yummy Farms. Be sure to try its fresh strawberry milkshake too for a delightfully frosty cool-off on a hot summer day - or any day.
- Berry Barn, Dover, FL: Sit out on a picnic table on a warm sunny day and enjoy a bowl of strawberry shortcake while you gaze out over the strawberry fields. It makes for a wonderful afternoon with the family.
What is the best dessert in FL?
Did you know the best dessert in Florida is strawberry shortcake? Or, maybe it's key lime pie, the official state dessert of Florida. The battle rages on between the two, but let's just say both are pretty amazing. Here are a few places where you can find the best desserts in Florida:
- Yoder's Restaurant & Amish Village, Sarasota, FL: Delicious homemade pies since 1975. Peach, cherry, banana cream, strawberry pie, and many many more.
- Love Boat Ice Cream, Fort Myers, FL: For over 50 years some of the best ice cream in Fort Myers can be found at the Love Boat. You simply can't stop at one scoop.
- Knaus Berry Farm, Homestead, FL: You'd better wake up early to be first in line for some of the best cinnamon rolls around.
- Toothsome Chocolate Emporium, Orlando, FL: Along Universal Orlando’s CityWalk you'll find this Willy Wonka-style chocolate factory with all kinds of goodies. One of its signature desserts is a red velvet milkshake topped with a red velvet cupcake.