D.C. December 05, 2016
These 10 Bed And Breakfasts In Washington DC Are Perfect For A Getaway
Whether you are coming from out of town, out of the country or are looking for a staycation, you won’t be disappointed in the hotel options. If you’re looking for something charming and comfortable, then bed and breakfasts are your best option in the city. Luckily there are plenty to choose from and we found the 10 best bed and breakfasts in Washington DC.
1. American Guest House - 2005 Columbia Rd NW, Washington DC 20009
Centrally located in Dupont Circle, near the White House and metro station, visitors will enjoy these gorgeous rooms and top rated meals at this charming guest house.
2. Swann House - 1808 New Hampshire Ave NW Washington, DC 20009
The owners of Swann House turned an 1883 mansion into a gorgeous B&B complete with nineteenth century details including crystal chandeliers and elaborate fireplaces. Every room has it’s own unique theme and personality.
3. Malolo Bed and Breakfast - 5213 B St SE Washington, DC 20019
Enjoy South Pacific hospitality at Malolo Bed and Breakfast! This unique B&B oozes Hawaiian warmth and charm and is conveniently located to metro stop for easy exploring.
4. Embassy Circle Guest House - 224 R St NW Washington, DC 20008
The luxurious Embassy Circle Guest House is a renovated former embassy home with elegant rooms and style. Enjoy original art from the innkeepers Raymond and Laura’s personal collection and organic meals with great wine.
5. Woodley Park Guest House - 2647 Woodley Rd NW Washington, DC 20008
There are 15 rooms to choose from in this bright and inviting guest house in the beautiful Woodley Park neighborhood. Sit back on the front porch and slip into the comfort of your home away from home.
6. Adam’s Inn - 1746 Lanier Pl NW Washington, DC 20009
The buildings of Adam’s Inn are over 100 years old and they set the stage for the perfect comfortable and relaxing get away. Relax out back in their beautiful secret garden.
7. Akwaaba Bed and Breakfast - 1708 16th St NW Washington, DC 20009
You can choose fro seven different guest rooms in this historic townhome form the 1890s. Akwaaba features a literary theme celebrating the work of African American authors such as Langston Hughes, Zora Neale Hurston and Toni Morrison.
8. The Inn at Dupont Circle North - 1620 T St NW Washington, DC 20009
A hidden gem in Dupont, the Inn at Dupont Circle, offers spacious Victorian rooms with beautiful decor and comfortable amenities.
9. The William Lewis House - 1309 R St., N.W. Washington, DC 20009
The elegant rooms in William Lewis House are decorated in Edwardian style and offer plenty of comfort. Located just off Logan Circle, the B&B includes a large sitting porch, hot tub and gorgeous courtyard.
10. Mount Vernon Square Bed and Breakfast - 400 M St NW Washington, DC 20001
For an elegant stay in downtown, the Mount Vernon Square is in a restored gorgeous redbrick building, just fifteen minutes from the National Mall and Smithsonian.
While you are enjoy your getaway in DC, be sure to visit
these 12 underrated places in Washington DC to take an out-of-towner!