D.C. November 14, 2016
16 Undeniable Things Every True Washington DC-ite Has Done At Least Once
DC residents differ in many ways but there are some things we all have in common. We’ve all had some shared experiences. Here are 16 undeniable things every true Washington DC-ite has done at least once.
16. Eaten a jumbo slice.
15. Cursed the metro for running late or just stopping for no reason.
14. Visited the Lincoln Memorial at night.
13. Panicked about snow.
12. Spent a late night at Dan's Cafe.
11. Gone to at least half of the free museums.
10. Grabbed lunch from a food truck.
9. Seen the Christmas tree and holiday decor.
8. Seen the cherry blossoms around the tidal basin.
7. Gotten lost in a ward you don't live in.
6. Fought the crowds at the National Mall Fourth of July Celebration.
5. Eaten Ethiopian food.
4. Experienced a festival.
3. Given directions or taken a picture for a tourist.
2. Been late because of a protest or a motorcade.
1. Complained about leaving the district... because why would you ever leave?
And finally all Washington DC-ite’s know that
Washington DC will always have our heart.