Spend The Night On An Airbnb That’s An Actual Island Right Here In Connecticut
There are plenty of unique places to stay in Connecticut. We’ve got quirky hotels, tree house getaways, luxurious campgrounds, and one-of-a-kind Airbnbs in Connecticut.
One of the many vacation rentals in Connecticut that is so over the top is renting out an entire island. That’s right, there’s an island Airbnb in Connecticut where you and your closest friends can rent out an entire piece of land. This is your perfect opportunity to enjoy an island getaway, without having to get shipwrecked or try out for “Survivor.” So, if you’re ready to have an adventure, read on to learn about one of the most unique Airbnbs in Connecticut.
Please note that these Airbnbs in Connecticut are available for rent seasonally from May through October.
Would you plan an escape to this island Airbnb in Connecticut? Let us know in the following comments section. And, if you’re interested in other vacation rentals in Connecticut, take a look at this charming place too.
OnlyInYourState may earn compensation through affiliate links in this article.
Airbnbs in Connecticut
What are some unique places to stay in Connecticut?
Here are some unique places to stay in Connecticut:
- An antique milk barn in Bethel: This rustic Airbnb is surrounded by nature and includes a pool and a massive bathtub.
- Bluebird Farm in Willington: This charming treehouse Airbnb can comfortably accommodate up to four guests.
- A cozy cabin at Water Forest Retreat in Norwich: You'll be immersed in nature when you stay at this quaint Airbnb.
- Fern Rock Cottage in the Salisbury area: This one-of-a-kind Airbnb is the ultimate place to enjoy a quiet weekend curled up with a good book.
What are some popular islands in Connecticut to visit?
The following islands in Connecticut are popular and worth a visit:
- Charles Island: This island is off the coast of Milford and has a reputation for being haunted.
- Outer Island: You'll need to take a boat to reach this the wildlife refuge on this island.
- Mason's Island: Although it's only 11 acres, this island offers stunning views and is accessible by car.
- Thimble Islands: The archipelago is a small community off the coast of Branford.