You Could Easily Spend All Weekend At This Enormous Connecticut Flea Market
Whether you are an antique collector, up-cycler, foodie, or just an enthusiastic bargain hunter, flea markets are a great place to go shopping. If you’re in Connecticut, plan to stop by Elephant’s Trunk Flea Market in New Milford – one of the most epic places to look for treasures in New England.
When you head to this flea market in Connecticut, you’ll notice that some people enjoy the thrill of walking through aisle upon aisle of vendors to find that elusive gem and others have fun taking a casual stroll while enjoying a delicious bite from one of the food trucks. Either way, this huge flea market in Connecticut has everything you could possibly want and more. Read on to learn all you need to know about visiting Elephant’s Trunk Flea Market.
To get started on planning your bargain shopping spree, take a look at this Connecticut flea market’s website.
Have you ever been to Elephant’s Trunk Flea Market in New Milford? If so, what great finds did you bring home with you? Let us know in the following comments section below.
For treasure hunting on a rainy day, feel free to visit this incredible indoor flea market in Connecticut too.
More to Explore
Elephant's Trunk Flea Market in New Milford
What are some fun facts about Elephant's Trunk Flea Market in New Milford?
Here are some fun facts about Elephant's Trunk Flea Market in New Milford:
- This flea market in Connecticut is considered the largest outdoor market in New England.
- This Connecticut flea market first started in 1976.
- Elephant's Trunk Flea Market began with only 15 vendors. Today, you expect to see at least 500 vendors at this epic flea market.
- This flea market in Connecticut runs annually, from April through December.
What are some of the best flea markets in Connecticut?
In addition to Elephant's Trunk Flea Market in New Milford, take a look at some more of the best flea markets in Connecticut.
- Bethlehem Indoor Flea Market in Bethlehem: This Connecticut flea market is open throughout the year and an ideal destination when it's gloomy outside. You'll find anything and everything at this massive flea market in Connecticut.
- College Mart Flea Market in Jewett City: With over 900 booths to check out, plan to spend the day shopping for antiques when you go here.
- Woodbury Antiques & Flea Market in Woodbury: This charming seasonal flea market in Connecticut also has a farmers' market.
- New Brunswick Flea Market in Torrington: Wear comfortable shoes when you go to this market that's 55,000 square feet and packed with vendors.
Along with these bargain destinations, take a look at these indoor flea markets in Connecticut.