These 16 Churches In Connecticut Will Leave You Absolutely Speechless
Do you know some folks are converting old churches into their homes now? Well, who can blame them with how beautiful these classic structures are? If they were on sale I’d probably try to snatch one up myself. But these lovely wonders are not on the market. Lucky for us, that doesn’t mean we can’t look!
1. This church in Chester is everything you love about colonial architecture.
2. The doors to the Church of St. Mary in New Haven beckon you to come inside.
3. In Wilton, gorgeous stone work and a large upper window make this church like a castle.
4. Washington's larger than life spire tower is awe inspiring.
5. At Connecticut College in New London, the church matches the beauty of the campus.
6. New Britain has built itself a beautiful fortress.
7. Quantity meets quality in Meriden. This church has multiple peak and tower like parts.
8. The work on this Hartford church is so intricate that it looks painted!
9. This simple church in East Granby is beautiful with its white top and long windows.
10. St. Mary's Church in Stamford is a massive testament to the capabilities of man.
11. This church in Lime Rock isn't the kind of architecture you normally see in the Constitution state.
12. East Haddam keeps it quaint and stunning with First Church of Christ Congregational.
13. This place in New Britain adds modern touches with its round dome like structure.
14. Saint Patricks Church in Collinsville stuns with its medieval nuances.
15. Sitting on the New Haven Green, the view of nature colliding with the church is too good to pass up.
16. This church in Putnam is reminiscent of a West Coast missionary, but is a hundred percent Connecticut!
These churches are just so pretty! Is there a Connecticut church that you’re already in love with? Tell us about it!
OnlyInYourState may earn compensation through affiliate links in this article. As an Amazon Associate, we earn from qualifying purchases.