The Biggest And Best Flea Market In Connecticut: Elephant’s Trunk
Every spring, when you’re ready to pack up winter and ship it anywhere but here, take a visit to the Elephant Trunk’s Country Flea Market in New Milford. There is nothing that can take you back in time in quite the same way that a flea market can. With so many vintage and antique items to tickle your fancy, there is always something interesting to discover at the Elephant’s Trunk. Start your adventure for the very best in hidden treasure at the biggest and best flea market in Connecticut.
Have you had the good fortune of attending the Elephant Trunk’s Country Flea Market? What kind of goodies did you find? Tell us all about them with a comment.
The Elephant’s Trunk opens to visitors in early April each year. Keep track of its calendar and updates on its Facebook page.
If you want to make a whole day of flea market hunting, here is a list of even more flea markets in Connecticut.
OnlyInYourState may earn compensation through affiliate links in this article.
More wonderful Connecticut flea markets
Where are the best flea markets in Connecticut?
The best flea markets in Connecticut are located in Central to Western Connecticut. With so many to choose from, it's hard to pick just one - so be sure you visit as many as you can to find the best deals. Here are some of the best flea markets in Connecticut:
- The Boulevard Flea Market, New Haven, CT: Every Saturday and Sunday make sure you stop by this awesome flea market. Touted as the oldest flea market in Connecticut, the Boulevard Flea has been running for over 100 years, starting as a farmers market in Downtown New Haven. It has moved several times and expanded every time until it ended on the Boulevard over 50 years now. There is definitely something for everyone at this epic Connecticut flea market.
- Fairfield Warde High School Flea Market, Fairfield, CT: This unique flea market is part massive garage sale, and part traditional flea market. With dozens of vendors and booths to look for, you'll certainly find some interesting items. This flea market is a fundraiser for the Fairfield Warde High School PTA.
- Wright's Barn & Flea Market, Torrington, CT: Inside this historic dairy barn you'll find a lot of vintage and antique items for sale in this year-round indoor flea market. Over 20 vendors are ready to spark your interest with their antique treasures.
- Woodbury Antiques & Flea Market, Woodbury, CT: A farmers market flea market combo, this market runs every Saturday and Sunday rain or shine. There is plenty of farm-fresh goodies and antique treasures to enjoy.
- Bethlehem Indoor Flea Market, Bethlehem, CT: There is nothing like stepping into a heated building on a blustery Connecticut afternoon to discover rows and rows of hidden gems. This indoor flea market is open Friday through Sunday all year long. Everything from furniture, jewelry, and toys to vintage and antique collectibles and home decor.