Colorado March 20, 2017
15 Things You Quickly Learn When You Move To Colorado
If you were born and raised in Colorado, you know that there are just some things that make more sense to you than they do to others. For example, if you just moved here, you may not realize these 15 things, but don’t worry; you will quickly learn!
1. When you live in Colorado, you have a friend in the diamond business...
More like a BEST friend... right, Tom Shane?!
2. ...a lawyer you can call 24/7...
Bonus: Azar is now the official law partner of the Denver Broncos.
3. ...and, of course, a go-to car dealer.
Don't question the commercials; just enjoy.
4. Traffic laws do not apply here.
Green means go, yellow means go faster, and the first 10 seconds of a red light mean GUN it.
5. Craft beer is love...
Life is too short to drink domestic brews.
6. (...and if you don't already like it, you will learn to.)
Trust us; it isn't hard to do!
7. You will learn to adapt to the elevation...
You may be lightheaded and dizzy at first, but don't worry -- it gets better!
8. ...order everything smothered green chile...
A good rule of thumb: If a restaurant doesn't serve green chile, they aren't even worth your time.
9. ...cheer for the Broncos...
Don't even think about wearing your Chiefs or Raiders gear here!
10. ...and dip your pizza in honey.
You've never had Beau Jo's Pizza? And you call yourself an American?!
11. Being outdoors 24/7 isn't just a choice, but a way of life.
Hiking, skiing, biking, scenic strolls... the gang is all here!
12. Rocky Mountain Oysters aren't REALLY oysters.
We will let you newbies figure that one out for yourself.
13. Finally, we don't need fast food with fast casual places like Chipotle...
Fun Fact: Chipotle was founded in 1993 in Denver.
Fun Fact: Qdoba was founded in 1995 in Denver.
15. ...and Noodles & Company.
Fun Fact: Noodles was ALSO founded in 1995 in Denver... are you noticing a pattern here?
For even more Centennial State fun, check out these
17 Incredible Trips In Colorado That Will Change Your Life!