Colorado October 17, 2016
Here Are The 12 Biggest Risks Living In The State of Colorado
Let’s be real: Living in Colorado is pretty stinking perfect… but to be fair, there are still a few risks and dangers that come with all of this goodness. If – for some odd reason – you are looking for a reason to not like living in the Centennial State (or are looking to dissuade an out-of-stater from moving in), here are 12 of the biggest risks to living in Colorado:
1. Going broke from all of the delicious food...
Colorado-style pizza, numerous green chili recipes, locally brewed beers... the gang is all here!
Sadly, the rumors are true... Colorado has some of the highest rent/mortgage costs in the nation. *enter sweating emoji here*
3 ...and in-state travel.
There is so much to see and do in Colorado that you'll want to do it all!
4. Speaking of travel, you are sure to run into terrible traffic any time you hit the road.
I-25, I-70, Highway 40... no matter where you are, you're gonna find it.
5. You ARE going to experience a tornado...
7. ...and/or wildfire when you live here.
(I mean, you're bound to experience some sort of natural disaster no matter your whereabouts, but don't tell that to the transplants!)
8. There isn't a whole lot of humidity here, so you're going to have lots of dry skin...
9. ...and frizzy/staticky hair days.
It's a risk that some of us are just willing to take.
10. Finally, watch where you are going because we have our fair share of rattlesnakes...
12. ...and charging moose.
Public service announcement: Don't be a jerk by taking a selfie with one of these animals... give them their space!
For even more humor, read these
15 Things You’ll Never Catch Anyone From Colorado Doing!