Colorado January 31, 2018
The 12 Reasons You Should Never Date Someone From Colorado
Valentine’s Day is just around the corner and if you are single, you may be on the prowl for a special someone to share the day with. If this sounds like you, we recommend NOT courting and/or dating anyone from Colorado for these 12 important reasons:
1. Coloradans may be a little *too* laid back and easy going...
2. ...(and no, that isn't just the legal weed talking).
When you live in such a beautiful state, it is easy to be more carefree... nauseating, isn't it?
3. We already know who our best friend is.
...and it isn't you... sorry.
4. Our idea of a good time isn't "Netflix and Chill," but rather being outside exploring 24/7...
Okay, okay; maybe a little Netflix and Chill... just not on the first date! *wink*
5. ...as we are incapable of staying in one place for too long.
Hiking, biking, skiing, climbing... you name it, we love it and want to do it NOW!
6. We can hold our liquor at any altitude...
Sea level is for sissies.
7. ...and can drink you under the table.
Fun fact: Colorado is home to nearly 350 breweries, many of which produce a more delicious, higher alcohol content beer that we can drink ALL. day. long.
8. Coloradans work hard...
9. ...and play harder.
If you have ever met a Coloradan, you know that we are not afraid to work hard and reward ourselves on the weekend by dining out, getting outside, and exploring new places around the state.
10. We eat LITERALLY every part of the cow...
...we neither waste our time nor waste perfectly good animal you-know-whats.
11. ...and smother ALL the foods in homemade green chile.
(Including deep-fried cow you-know-whats, of course!)
12. Finally, Coloradans have no shame.
This photo -- and this Broncos season in general -- says it all.
Still don’t have a sweetheart? That’s okay, as
Colorado Is Home To A Valentine’s Themed Haunted House… And You Are Going To Want To Visit.