The Dazzling 110-Foot-Tall Mile High Tree In Colorado Has A Merry Music Show You Should See This Season
It’s the most wonderful time of the year! If you live in or are planning to visit Denver this holiday season, you are in for a truly magical treat, as there is so much to see and do during this most colorful time of the year. If you are looking for things to do in Denver that are suitable for the entire family, we recommend watching The Nutcracker, taking in the festive Christkindl Market, and then checking out the dazzling 110-foot-tall Mile High Christmas Tree. It’s an experience you won’t soon forget!
Have you had a chance to visit the Mile High Christmas Tree? What did you think of your experience seeing one of the biggest Christmas trees in Colorado? Feel free to share your thoughts with us in the comments below — we would absolutely love to hear from you! For more things to do around the Centennial State this holiday season, check out this dazzling Colorado Christmas lights show with over 1.5 million holiday lights.
And, while we’re on the topic of Christmas, don’t forget to check out our ultimate gift-giving guide for this season. We think you’ll find something for everyone on your list!
More to Explore
Christmas In Colorado
What are some of the best things to do in winter in Colorado?
Colorado during the wintertime is downright magical. Below you'll find a list of fun things to do in winter in Colorado:
- Garden of Lights Christmas Lights Display in Fort Collins
- Estes Park's Tree Lighting Ceremony
- Rio Frio Ice Festival in Alamosa
- The Breckenridge International Snow Sculpture Championships
- Manitou Springs
- Ice Skating at the Parker Ice Trail at Discovery Park
- Snow Tubing at Keystone Ski Resort
- Winter hiking trails
- Pioneer Guest Cabins in Crested Butte
- The Springs Resort & Spa in Pagosa Springs
- The Little Nell Skiing / Snowboarding
How many winter activities in Colorado have you tried? For more information, be sure to check out our ultimate guide to spending winter in Colorado. There really is something for everyone on the list!
What are some of the best winter hiking trails in Colorado?
Colorado is a picture-perfect hiking destination, even in the middle of winter! Below you'll find some of the best winter hiking trails in Colorado:
- Roxborough State Park in Littleton
- Garden of the Gods in Colorado Springs
- Lily Lake in Estes Park
- Cub Lake in Rocky Mountain National Park
- Saint Mary's Glacier in Idaho Springs
- Castlewood Canyon State Park in Franktown
- Flatirons Vista Trail in Boulder
- Manitou Incline in Manitou Springs
- Chasm Lake in Rocky Mountain National Park
- Hanging Lake in Glenwood Springs
Learn more about these stunning winter hiking destinations in Colorado.