Everyone In Colorado Should Visit This Epic Flea Market At Least Once
If you have ever tried decorating and/or furnishing an entire apartment or home, you know that it can get very expensive, very quickly. However, decorating your home doesn’t have to break the bank, as the Centennial State is home to numerous epic flea market with some of the best bargains in the state. But the Mile High Flea Market is one of the best flea markets in Colorado, without a doubt! Touted as “a farmers market inside a garage sale inside an amusement park,” there’s nothing that some retail therapy at this epic extravaganza can’t cure.
When it comes to exploring the best flea markets in Colorado, it doesn’t get much better than shopping your way through this legendary haven! No matter what you’re looking for, the Mile High Flea Market in Henderson is definitely a must-visit for every Coloradan.
This massive market is typically open Friday-Sunday, with a small admission fee charged at the door. For more information, be sure to check out their official website for dates, hours, and seasonal information.
Need more bargains in your life? Check out these must-visit flea markets in Colorado.
OnlyInYourState may earn compensation through affiliate links in this article.
Best Flea Markets in Colorado & Related Info
What are the best places to find antiques in Colorado?
Colorado might not seem like an antiquing paradise, but the state is harboring a fantastic treasure trove of antique shops, each filled to the brim with handmade furniture, fantastic art, old-world antiques, and one-of-a-kind trinkets. Just a few of the best antique stores in Colorado are:
- 1st Street Emporium, La Junta
- A & J Antique Mall, Fort Collins
- Antique Corral, Cortez
- Antique Row, Denver
- The Barn Antiques & Specialty Shops, Castle Rock
- The Brass Armadillo, Wheat Ridge
- Colorado Antique Gallery, Littleton
- Colorado Ave Antiques & Collectibles, Pueblo
- Corky's Antiques, Denver
- Haggle of Vendors Emporium, Grand Junction
- Iron Gate Antique Mall, Florence
- Noble Treasures Antiques, Lafayette
- Old Wagon Antique Mall, Northglenn
- Sugar Mill Antiques and Vintage Depot, Longmont
- Tina's Trinkets and Treasures, Limon
- Treasure Shoppe, Colorado Springs
You'll also find incredible antiquing opportunities in Brush, Elizabeth, Florence, and Montrose. When it comes to antiquing hotspots, these towns in Colorado pack a major old-world punch!