Colorado December 11, 2018
11 Things Only Those From Colorado Know To Be True
No matter where you are from, you live by a certain set of rules and truths that have been instilled in you since birth. Since we Coloradans are not exempt from this, we compiled a list of these 11 important things that only those of us from the Centennial State know to be true:
1. Humidity is a myth.
You know how literally everyone around us is always complaining about the humidity and how it is miserable in the summer (yet beneficial to their skin)? Yeah, we call BS... we do not have it and do not believe that such a thing as "water vapor in the atmosphere" even exists. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
2. Californians and Texans are the banes of our existence.
Look, it's one thing if you move here and acknowledge how amazing it is, but when you move here and do nothing but complain about how it isn't like home? You gotta go!
3. We know our teams aren’t great, but we will never admit it out loud.
(Unless, of course, we are writing an article on things only those from Colorado know to be true.)
4. Kathy Sabine, Mike Nelson, and Ed Green are liars…
Even though our favorite meteorologists are constantly getting the forecast incorrect, we still love 'em!
5. …But if they tell us to take cover for severe weather, we are taking cover on the middle of our roof.
How are we supposed to see a tornado from the basement?!
6. Our sunrises really are the best…
7. …But our sunsets give them a run for their money.
everyone claims that their home state has the best sunrises and sunsets, but you cannot deny the beauty of these photos!
8. We want to scream every time an out-of-towner makes another "hilarious" weed joke.
Oh yeah... The Broncos and Seahawks got together for a Super Bowl" in 2014. It never gets old, Uncle Mike… *rolls eyes*
9. Nobody beats a Dealin' Doug deal, you have a friend in the diamond business, and know to call the Strong Arm if you're ever in an accident.
The gang’s all here in the Centennial State!
10. You New Yorkers, Californians, and Chicagoans can keep your pizza, because we know what's best.
Heaven on earth = dipping your Beau Jo's crust in a glob of sweet honey... yum!
11. Finally, we know that Colorado is the greatest state in the nation.
Plenty of things to see and do outside? Check. Do we have a friend here that is in the diamond business? Double check. Are Coloradans some of the finest folks you will ever meet? Triple check!
Need a laugh? Check out
These 15 Pictures Prove That Coloradans Have The Best Sense Of Humor.