Colorado January 05, 2018
by Annie 13 Reasons Why Colorado Is The Most Unique State In America
Everyone thinks that their home state is the best and that it is more special than the other 49, but can I let you in on a little secret? Colorado is truly the best and most unique state of them all! Surprised? I didn’t think you would be! However, if you need to prove to your out-of-state friends that Colorado truly is the most unique state of them all, present them with these 13 reasons why:
1. For starters, only in Colorado can you find purple mountain majesties...
2. ...rolling plains and prairies...
3. ...gorgeous cityscapes...
4. ...and even the desert!
That's right, folks; Colorado isn't only home to the iconic mountains, but a little bit of everything else as well.
5. The Centennial State averages 300 sunny days per year.
As one of my Colorado transplant friends put it, "I feel so happy all the time with all of this sunshine... it's weird."
6. Speaking of the sun, Colorado sunrises are actually worth waking up for.
These colorful sunrises have made even me a morning person!
7. Unlike other states, Coloradans don't hate winter, as it is not only beautiful...
8. ...but FUN!
Skiing, snowboarding, sledding... the gang is all here in Colorado!
9. (Psst... It isn't only the winter we love, but every season!)
Can you blame us? We have every possible outdoor activity at our fingertips!
10. We voluntarily eat deep-fried-cow you-know whats.
Hey; don't knock 'em until you try 'em.
11. We don't do domestic beer...
Can you blame us? At last count, we had nearly 350 craft breweries scattered throughout the state!
12. ...and we don't have to buy our weed behind a bowling alley from a guy named Robbie.
Fun fact: There are more marijuana dispensaries in Colorado than there are McDonalds and Starbucks COMBINED.
13. Finally, our favorite place to see concerts is from atop some rocks.
Red Rocks isn't just amazing for concerts, but workouts, sightseeing, and more.
For even more Colorado fun, click on
12 Foolproof Ways To Make Someone From Colorado Cringe.
OnlyInYourState may earn compensation through affiliate links in this article.