Colorado February 22, 2016
17 Struggles Everyone In Colorado Can Relate To
If you live in Colorado, you know that the following 17 struggles are all too real:
1. The constant weed jokes from out-of-staters...
2. ...and the automatic assumption that EVERYONE smokes.
3. There are too many cool free...
4. ...and not-so-free things to do around the state.
5. And having to work prevents you from doing all the cool things on a daily basis.
6. The daily dilemma: Do I sleep in or get up to watch the stunning sunrise?
7. It costs an arm and a leg to go to school...
Seriously, why does it cost less for me to go to school in a different state than it does for in-state tuition?
8. ...or to flat out live in the Centennial State.
9. Driving on I-25 has become the bane of our existence...
10. ...because NOBODY knows how to drive.
QUIT STALLING AND MERGE ALREADY!!!
11. We have come to dread the two T's: Tourists...
12. ...and Transplants.
If you acknowledge that we live in the greatest state there is, welcome! If you like to complain about how it's nothing like California, LEAVE NOW.
13. Colorado's incredibly beautiful storms put everyone's lives in danger.
After all, you can't watch the storm from your basement.
15. Everyone (residents and out-of-staters alike) has come to have sky-high expectations for the Broncos...
16. ...and record low ones for the Rockies.
We'll get 'em this year, boys!
17. Finally, we feel entitled to world-class brews wherever we go.
We're not trying to be rude; it's just what we're used to.
What do you find to be the biggest struggle? Let us know in the comments!