Colorado October 04, 2015
7 Restaurants In Colorado Where Your Meal Is Free If You Can Eat It All
Who says you can’t get a free meal these days? If you’re (really, really, really) hungry, make sure to check out one of these seven Colorado restaurants that will comp your meal if you can eat it all!
1. Beast the Feast at Rib City Colorado (Grand Junction & Various CO Locations)
You look like you're hungry...how does a nice 6 lbs. of ribs, chicken, beef, pork, cole slaw, beans, potatoes and Texas toast sound? Eat it all in 23 minutes (the current record) and your meal is on the house!
2. Legendary 14er Challenge at Beau Jo's (Idaho Springs & Other CO Locations)
Become a living legend when you conquer the 14er: a Grand Sicilian pizza with more than 14 pounds of crust, sausage, hamburger and veggies. If you and a friend can finish in one sitting, you will not only get your meal on the house, you will also receive $100 and 2 Beau Jo's shirts!
3. The 3 Fat Shack Sandwiches Challenge at Fat Shack (Fort Collins)
Can YOU finish three Fat Shack sandwiches (8" tall, 1.5 lbs. each) and an order of fries in 30 minutes? There's a free meal, swag and hall-of-fame photo in it for you...
4. Colossal Carnivore Challenge at De Antonio's Pizza (Winter Park)
Think you can stomach an 18” stuffed pizza with sausage, pepperoni, ham, meatballs and mozzarella in 45 minutes? There's free food, t-shirt and glory in it for you. (If you can do it!)
5. The Pho King Challenge at Pho 95 (Centennial)
The challenge: eat a gigantic bowl of Pho (containing 200 oz. broth, 2 lbs. noodles, and 2 lbs. meat) in one sitting. The prize: Comped meal, "winner" t-shirt, and photo displayed for everyone to see.
6. The Big Bad Wolf Challenge at Crave Real Burgers (Colorado Springs and Other CO Locations)
Who's afraid of the Big Bad Wolf (three loaded 3 Little Pigs Burgers piled high with onion straws)? Huff, puff, and blow Crave down to earn your free meal, t-shirt and wall-of-fame cred.
7. The Ultimate Super Slopper Challenge at Cactus Flower Mexican Restaurant (Pueblo)
Seven lbs. of food (consisting of 2 lbs. ground beef patties, four sesame seed buns, 1 lb. melted cheese, five fried eggs, six slices of bacon, a quart of green chili and a pound and half of french fries) would blow my mind, too! Oh, and the prize? Win a free meal, t-shirt and wall-of-fame pic.
Have you attempted (or completed) any of these challenges?