Colorado October 21, 2015
10 Awesome Corn Mazes In Colorado You Have To Do This Fall
October might be coming to a close, but there’s STILL time to lose yourself in a giant maze of corn! If you have yet to partake in this fall tradition, you’ll want to check out one of these 10 Colorado corn mazes:
1. Studt's Pumpkin Patch and Corn Maze (Grand Junction)
In business for more than 30 years, Studt's gives an entirely new meaning to the term "running with the horses."
2. Fritzler Corn Maze (LaSalle)
Don't plan to find the exit anytime soon; this 15 acre maze contains nearly 2-miles of pathways!
3. Rock Creek Farm (Broomfield)
Choose your skill level and find the maze that best suits you (from .3 miles to the challenging 4.2 mile vampire maze)!
4. Mile High Farms (Bennett)
Celebrate 5 years of Mile High fun with this intricate 5th anniversary alpaca maze!
5. Denver Botanic Gardens Chatfield Farms (Littleton)
Help Farmer Green find his lost animals in this 8-acre, family-friendly maze!
6. Two Springs Ranch Harvest Days (Pueblo)
Bring a friend and let the adventure begin...Which path will YOU take?
7. Pope Farms Corn MAiZE and Pumpkin Patch (Wiggins)
Hmm... I wonder who sponsored this epic 10-acre maze?
8. Haunted Field of Screams (Thornton)
If your idea of a good time includes getting the pants scared off you, Thornton's Field of Screams is where you want to be.
9. Something From the Farm (Fort Collins)
Something From the Farm has something for the entire family, including their famous 3-acre corn maze!
10. Cottonwood Farms (Boulder)
It's always the right time to get lost at this Boulder area favorite!
Which Colorado corn maze is your favorite?