Colorado December 09, 2015
15 Reasons Christmas In Colorado Is The Absolute Best
The Christmas season is in full swing and there is no better place to be than right here in the Centennial State. From Christmas markets and special decorations to annual events, there is truly something for everyone in Colorado. Here are 15 reasons why a Colorado Christmas is best:
1. You can hop aboard one of our Colorado trains to meet Santa...
That's right, folks; climb aboard the Rio Grande or Durango and Silverton for a first class trip to the North Pole!
2. ...or just drive there yourself!
Fun Fact: The REAL North Pole is located just west of Colorado Springs!
3. Our gardens...
Blossoms of Light at Denver Botanic Gardens.
ElectriCritters at the Pueblo Zoo.
Denver's Union Station.
6. ...and small towns light up the winter night sky!
7. Several Colorado venues are showing the Nutcracker Ballet.
NOTHING says Christmas quite like the Dance of the Sugar Plum Fairy!
8. With a wide variety of different heritages and cultures living throughout Colorado, it's fun and easy to experience Christmas from Germany...
Denver Christkindl Market Facebook.
9. ...to Africa...
The 2015 Colorado Springs Citywide Kwanzaa Celebration takes place Saturday, December 26th.
10. ...and everywhere in between!
Georgetown Christmas Market.
11. We get really into the holiday season...
The Greeley Griswolds (354 50th Ave. Court, Greeley).
12. ...like, REALLY into it.
13. All of our Christmas parades are top notch.
Denver's Parade of Lights.
14. The entire state looks like a regular winter wonderland!
15. Lastly, and most importantly, we know the true meaning of the season.
What is your favorite part about a Colorado Christmas? Tell me in the comments!