The Broadmoor In Colorado Gets All Decked Out For Christmas Each Year
There are many ways to soak in the magic of the holiday season in Colorado, but there are few experiences more enchanting than Christmas at the Broadmoor! This historic and iconic Colorado hotel is truly dazzling at Christmastime: they really know how to deck the halls during the holidays! You simply must see it for yourself!
Have you experienced this holiday event? Is it even more magical than we’ve described? Please share your experiences with us in the comments below!
Are you looking for even more to see and do around Colorado? Check out The Chapungu Sculpture Park In Colorado Is A Free Event With 80,000 Christmas Lights.
Looking for holiday gifts for the special people in your life? Check out the OnlyInYourState Holiday Gift Guide for some unique ideas!
More to Explore
Christmas In Colorado
What are the best holiday events in Colorado?
It's no secret that Christmastime in Colorado is a time of enchantment. The Centennial State offers a wide array of magical holiday events and experiences that the whole family will love like the following:
- Take the kids to the infamous Santa's Workshop, a magical North Pole-themed village nestled on the mountainside near the little town of Cascade.
- Check out this free sculpture park adorned with Christmas lights at Chapungu Sculpture Park in Loveland.
- If you prefer more of a small-town Christmas vibe, these 7 Colorado towns are quintessentially festive during the holiday season.
Can I ride the Polar Express in Colorado?
You absolutely can, and while we won't spoil too many details, we will tell you that this is one of the most magical Colorado Christmas experiences of all. Head over to the charming town of Durango and you'll find the Durango & Silverton Narrow Gauge Railroad.
During the Christmas season, this historic train transforms into the Polar Express! You will be treated to hot chocolate and other various treats, as well as a reading of the Polar Express book itself! You might even spot Santa Claus himself on this magical mountain train ride if you're lucky!
Where can I find the best light displays in Colorado?
Are you looking for a Christmas lights road trip, drive-thru light displays, or places to walk around and immerse yourself in glittering lights? Then check out the following:
- The Garden of Lights in Fort Collins puts on massive displays of hundreds of thousands of lights that you can walk around and admire.
- Take this incredible road trip around Denver and surrounding areas that feature some of the most magical light displays around the Mile High City.
- And here are eight of the best Christmas lights around Colorado! Whatever your fancy, you'll find plenty of holiday cheer around the Centennial State.