Everyone Should Take This Spectacular Holiday Trail Of Lights In Arkansas This Season
Batesville is Arkansas’ Christmas Capital during the winter season and it’s easy to see why! The White River Wonderland is a splendid experience fit for families, couples, or anyone in need of some good cheer. Walk through the endless lights, skate on the ice rink, or even ride the Ferris wheel while you’re here! Let’s scroll through this stunning trail of Christmas lights together this holiday season. In my opinion, it’s one of the best Christmas events in Arkansas.
Want more? Here’s a wonderful YouTube promo video showcasing all the fun at one of the best Christmas events in Arkansas.
Have you been to the White River Wonderland before? We’d love to hear about your experience in the comments below! What part of the park is your favorite?
To learn more about this delightful town, check out our previous article about how Batesville is the perfect day trip destination in Arkansas. Also, if you’re searching for more fun in Batesville, here are a few top-rated attractions, some of which are great during the winter months.
More to Explore
Winter In Arkansas
What are some things to do in the winter in Arkansas?
If you’re searching for Christmas events, unique attractions or if you want some outdoor recreation, here are the best winter attractions in Arkansas that we recommend:
- GloWild: Little Rock Zoo, Little Rock
- Bentonville's Lawrence Plaza, Bentonville
- Garvan Woodland Gardens, Hot Springs
- Christmas Winter Wonderland, Fort Smith
- Chinese Lantern Festival, Little Rock
- Chase Frozen Waterfalls: The Glory Hole Falls, Ozone
- The Old Mill at T.R. Pugh Memorial Park, North Little Rock
For more fun ideas, be sure to read our article on the ultimate guide to winter attractions in Arkansas.
What are some more of the best light displays in Arkansas?
It’s hard to beat the White River Wonderland light display, but here are a few more of the best light displays in Arkansas that are pure magic.
- Finney’s Christmas Wonderland, Crossett
- Lights of the Delta, Blytheville
- Enchanted Land of Lights and Legends, Pine Bluff
- Lights of the Ozarks, Fayetteville Square
- Enchanted Forest Trail of Lights, Sherwood
- Stewart Family Christmas Light Display, Fayetteville.
- Van Buren's Christmas at the Parks, Van Buren
Check out our previous article to discover more about these Christmas light displays in Arkansas.
What are the best Christmas towns in Arkansas to visit?
While Batesville might be our Christmas Capital and one of the best Christmas towns in Arkansas, here are some more festive towns that are worth a visit this year:
- Searcy, White County
- Paris, Logan County
- Bentonville, Benton County
- Hot Springs, Garland County
- Sherwood, Pulaski County
- Fayetteville, Washington County
- Siloam Springs, Benton County
- Batesville, Independence County
- Eureka Springs, Carroll County
- Blytheville, Mississippi County
Don’t forget to read our previous article which tells you more about these Christmas towns in Arkansas.