Holiday Island Is A Tiny Beach Town In Arkansas You've Never Heard Of But Need To Visit
Do you have a favorite “beach” hideaway in Arkansas? If not, then be prepared to fall in love with Holiday Island. It’s a little-known getaway that is perfect to escape from it all. Best of all, this hidden gem is right outside Eureka Springs. Welcome to Holiday Island in Arkansas.
Get an aerial view of the gorgeous beauty around Holiday Island:
So, are you ready to plan a vacation on Holiday Island in Arkansas? If you’re not a guest of a property owner, you can stay at the waterfront campground or you can rent a luxury cabin on the lake. Visit the Holiday Island website for rates and the most current information.
And while you’re vacationing near Eureka Springs, here are some fun activities that are perfect for the family.
More to Explore
Wonderful Small Towns in Arkansas
What are the most historic towns in Arkansas?
The most historic towns in Arkansas include:
- Powhatan. This town has a Historic State Park with a courthouse dating back to 1888.
- Arkadelphia. This town’s Commercial Historic District is on the National Register of Historic Places and has buildings as old as 1870.
- Fordyce. This town’s Presbyterian church has 58 stained glass windows and is on the National Register of Historic Places.
- Camden. This town has buildings from the Civil War that were used by both sides during the Red River Campaign.
Learn more about the most historic towns in Arkansas.
What are the quietest towns in Arkansas?
The quietest towns in Arkansas include:
- Norfork. This town has less than 600 people and is next to the North Fork River and the White River.
- Lonoke. This town has kept its old-fashioned charm throughout the years and is known for farmers living off the land.
- Murfreesboro. With less than 2,000 people, this little town brings many tourists due to its Crater of Diamonds State Park.
- Jasper. This town is next to the Buffalo River and is surrounded by lush, green forests. It’s great for outdoor activities.
Find out more about the quietest towns in Arkansas.
What are the most charming towns in Arkansas?
The most charming towns in Arkansas include:
- Mena. This is one of the most beautiful towns in Arkansas and everyone should take a drive along the Talimena National Scenic Byway.
- Eureka Springs. This town has a lovely historic district with Victorian buildings and has treehouse stays.
- Morrilton. This town has the gorgeous Petit Jean State Park and many vintage boutiques as well as excellent fishing.
- Wilson. This town has self-guided tours to admire its tulips, wine tastings, and quaint tea parties.
Discover more about the most charming towns in Arkansas.