The Magical Holiday Train Ride In Arkansas Everyone Should Experience At Least Once
Every year as the holidays start approaching, traditional Christmas events start filling up the calendar! Are you looking for a fun holiday excursion? In between checking out all of the Christmas light shows and holiday displays, consider taking a ride aboard the Holiday Express train in Arkansas, a fun holiday-themed train excursion that the whole family will enjoy. The Arkansas & Missouri Railroad offers one of the best Christmas train rides in the state, and you won’t want to let this holiday season pass by without climbing aboard this whimsical attraction. Let’s check it out.
To book your tickets for this sweet and nostalgic family Christmas train ride in Arkansas, visit the Arkansas & Missouri Railroad website.
Are you planning on riding the Holiday Express this year? Let us know in the comments below!
For more fun in Arkansas this winter, take a drive to one of these places that’s way out in the boonies…but worth the drive. Or, curl up with a good book in front of a roaring fireplace at this charming cabin in the trees!
More to Explore
Holiday Express Train
What are the best drive-thru light shows in Arkansas?
Checking out holiday light shows is a tradition for many families in Arkansas, and luckily, the Natural State certainly puts on a show.
- Sherwood Forest’s A Trail of Holiday Lights features nearly 100 illuminated displays along the mile-long path.
- If you’re in Hot Springs, be sure to visit the Holiday Lights on Bathhouse Row, a magical display that would make even the Grinch smile.
- And in Little Rock, Holidays on Main features a high-tech tree, several holiday scenes, thousands of lights, and more.
What are the best holiday events in Arkansas?
There’s plenty of events in Arkansas to keep you entertained this holiday season. From dazzling light shows to holiday markets, Arkansas is chock-full of holiday events for you to mark on your calendar.
- Downtown Fayetteville comes alive every evening with the downtown area sparkling with hundreds of lights.
- There are also holiday-themed train rides, like the Arkansas & Missouri Railroad’s special Holiday Express train ride that’s great for families with kids of all ages.
What are the best Christmas towns in Arkansas?
So many towns and Arkansas transform during the holidays. One of the best Christmas towns in Arkansas is Hot Springs, home to the Winter Garden Festival. With a 50-foot rose tree and multiple light displays, it’s certainly an enchanting sight to see.
Downtown Siloam Springs is another charming town that twinkles this time of year. And Little Rock has tons of light displays you’ll love checking out, especially the state capitol which gets adorned in thousands of lights for the season.