The Hidden Restaurant In Arkansas That’s Surrounded By The Most Breathtaking Fall Colors
The weather is finally starting to feel like fall here in Arkansas, which means it’s time to take advantage of all things outdoors here in the natural state. From hiking, camping, or even picking your own pumpkins, now is the time to hit the road. You don’t need to sacrifice fall foliage sightseeing if you’re needing a little break from physical exertions. Relax and indulge in dinner at Gaston’s White River Resort & Restaurant. Since Gaston’s is nestled shoreside of the White River in Lakeview, you can enjoy being surrounded by the breathtaking fall colors at one of the most scenic restaurants in Lakeview, Arkansas.
Gaston’s White River Resort & Restaurant is the perfect place to enjoy fall colors while having a good meal. Are you ready to indulge in the perfect balance of cuisine and scenic fall views? Head to Gaston’s at 1777 River Rd. in Lakeview. Have you discovered any other waterfront restaurants in Arkansas? Let us in on the secret with a comment.
After visiting Gaston’s in Arkansas, let’s head out to a pumpkin patch for more fall fun. Check out some of our favorite Arkansas pumpkin patches.
More scenic restaurants in Lakeview, Arkansas
Where are the best waterfront restaurants in Arkansas?
The best waterfront Arkansas restaurants are found at any number of lakes and rivers in this beautiful state. Here is a list of some hidden gem restaurants overlooking the water.
1. Fisherman’s Wharf: A beautiful patio and delicious lakeside food is a match made in heaven. Hot Springs, Arkansas has some amazing waterfront restaurants and this is one of the premier destinations. From steak and seafood to bacon-wrapped stuffed shrimp this laid-back seafood spot is epic.
2. Janssen’s Lakefront Restaurant: In Edgemont, Arkansas is another gem on Greers Ferry Lake. This a very popular restaurant but definitely worth the wait. Street-side parking is available or drive up in your boat and dock up for some grub.
3. Sam’s Pizza Pub: A slice of pizza from a family-owned pizza joint is pure heaven, especially with lakefront views of Lake Hamilton in Hot Springs, AR. A great little neighborhood pub you can grab a drink and a slice and chat with the locals about the best fishing hole.
4. LJ’s Cafe & Bait Shop: If you love hidden gems tucked away in small-town Arkansas you’ll get a kick out of LJ’s. Now we can understand your reservations about picking up bait and food at the same place but this homey cafe is worth the risk. Enjoy views of Lake Chicot while having a slice of pie.
5. Cajun’s Wharf: In Little Rock, AR you’ll find Cajun’s Wharf. Sit out on the large patio overlooking the Arkansas River with some of the best Cajun-style fish and seafood around.
6. Red Apple Inn: The Red Apple Inn and Country Club is another wonderful spot with stunning views of Greers Ferry Lake over the treetops a lush forest. Featured in Southern Living Magazine this cozy spot is well worth a visit.
7. Echo Canyon Resort: Lake Ouachita is a pristine Arkansas lake with a gem of a lakeside resort – The Echo Canyon Resort and Marina. After a day of boating swing on into the docks at Echo Canyon Resort and hunker down for some amazing lake fair.