This Hidden Resort In Arkansas Is The Perfect Place To Get Away From It All
The story of Longbow Resort begins over one hundred miles away. Pine Bluff native Ben Pearson revolutionized the archery industry and turned Pine Bluff into the center of bow production. In his time becoming a world-premiere archer, he began to long for a retreat. Longbow Resort was born after 1966, when Pearson read an ad in the Wall Street Journal describing a property with huge boulders, an enormous waterfall, and all the glory the Ozarks can offer. The resort remains in the Pearson family to this day, and they’re preserving the tradition of a secluded getaway, one that has been called Arkansas’s “Garden of Eden.” If you’re lucky enough to visit Longbow, you’ll see exactly why it’s been compared with the world’s first paradise—there’s nothing quite like the seclusion and beauty you’ll find there. It’s one of the best cabins in Arkansas.
Have you stayed at the Longbow Resort? For another truly stunning stay, you really need to try this cave lodge. To find cabins that might be closer to home, click here.
OnlyInYourState may earn compensation through affiliate links in this article.
The Best Accommodations in Arkansas
What are the most unique getaways in Arkansas?
The most unique getaways in Arkansas include:
- Diamond John’s Riverside Retreat. This place that is right next to the Missouri River has cabins and tipis to stay in.
- Livingston Junction Cabooses. This unique Eureka Springs stay offers rooms inside train cabooses.
- The Grand Treehouse Resort. Stay in a cabin up in the trees at this unique stay just outside of Eureka Springs.
- StoneWind Retreat. Located in Chester, this is where you can stay in a comfortable yurt with a great view of the Boston Mountains.
Learn more about these and a few more of the most unique getaways in Arkansas.
What are the best cabins in Arkansas?
The best cabins in Arkansas include:
- Remember When Cabins. Located in Bismarck, these cozy cabins are perfect for a romantic getaway.
- Bayou Resort. These cabins rest on the shore of Lake Norfork and the surrounding trees are lovely in the fall.
- Robin’s Nest Cabin. These cabins are for those who want to get away from it all while still being conveniently close to everything.
- The Dreamcatcher Mountain View Cabin. Enjoy a wraparound deck, a fireplace, and lovely forest views at this cabin.
Find out more about these and more of the best cabins in Arkansas.
What are the best bed and breakfasts in Arkansas?
The best bed and breakfasts in Arkansas include:
- Hilltop Manor Bed and Breakfast. This stay has a stone deck with an exterior fireplace with views of a lovely waterfall.
- The Gables Inn Bed and Breakfast. This is a luxury getaway with four guest rooms within walking distance of local attractions.
- Fools Cove Ranch Bed and Breakfast. Stay on a country farm and enjoy fishing during the daytime.
- The Elm’s Plantation. This palace was built in 1886 and is on the National Register of Historic Places.
Discover more about these and several more of the best bed and breakfasts in Arkansas.