This Family-Friendly Park In Arkansas Has Workshops, Hiking Trails, Ziplines, And More
The beauty about Arkansas is that there’s plenty to do. But if you’re looking for an entire experience, you must visit the Ozark Folk Center State Park. There, you can enjoy workshops, music, hiking, dining, ziplining, and so much more. In my opinion, it’s one of the best state parks in Arkansas with endless family-friendly activities. And if you’re ready to plan your next outdoor adventure in the Natural State at this state park, then keep reading.
If you want to discover more about the Ozark Folk Center, be sure to check out this cool YouTube video by THV11.
The fun at the Ozark Folk Center State Park is endless, making it the perfect park for a getaway. And as one of the best state parks in Arkansas, we believe that you’ll love every aspect of it.
So, are you ready to go to this family-friendly state park? Visit the Ozark Folk Center State Park website to start planning your adventure today.
More to Explore
STATE PARKS IN ARKANSAS & RELATED INFO
What are the best state parks in Arkansas?
There are 52 state parks in Arkansas and here are 10 of the best state parks that I would personally recommend:
- Mount Magazine State Park, Paris
- Petit Jean State Park, Morrilton
- DeGray Lake Resort State Park, Bismarck
- Lake Ouachita State Park, Mountain Pine
- Mount Nebo State Park, Dardanelle
- Devil's Den State Park, Winslow
- Hobbs State Park-Conservation Area, Rogers
- Cossatot River State Park, Wickes
- Pinnacle Mountain State Park, Roland
- Village Creek State Park, Wynne
Be sure to read our previous article about the best state parks in Arkansas.
What are some fun things to do in Arkansas during summer?
From waterparks to chasing waterfalls to digging for gems to underground adventures, here are some fun things to do in Arkansas:
- Magic Springs Water & Theme Park, Hot Springs
- Chase the Hemmed-In Hollow Falls, Compton
- Arkansas Air and Military Museum, Fayetteville
- Blanchard Springs Caverns, Fifty-Six
- Crater of Diamonds State Park, Murfreesboro
- Turpentine Creek Wildlife Refuge, Eureka Springs
- Riverfront Park, Little Rock
- Hike the Whitaker Point Trail, Kingston
- Float the Buffalo River, Ponca
- Arkansas Hot Air Balloon State Championship, Harrison
And if you’re searching for more fun things to do in Arkansas, here’s a 2-day weekend adventure that we recommend.
What are the best places to cool off during the summer in Arkansas?
Although Arkansas is a landlocked state, there are many places where you can cool off during the summer. Here are a few of the best places to swim and cool off during the summer in Arkansas:
- Hogscald Hollow, Eureka Springs
- Lake Ouachita, Mountain Pine
- Parrot Island Waterpark, Fort Smith
- Falling Water Falls, Pelsor
- Balboa Beach (Private), Hot Springs Village
- Sandy Beach, Heber Springs
- Norfork Lake, Mountain Home
- Crenshaw Springs Water Park, White Hall
- Crown Lake, Horseshoe Bend
- Beaver Dam Site Park, Eureka Springs
Here is a previous article with some of the best places to swim and cool off during the summer in Arkansas.